No announcement yet.

WSU versus Indiana ST. Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be amiss to blame the refs for this one. However, since the subject was brought up, did you see #1 on their team (GM) pushing off all night long with his off hand and charging into our players? It must all be legal because he was not called for it. How about the make-up technical foul on RC after the flagrant foul called on them? WOW!!!!!!!

However, the refs did not cause us to miss 5 of our last 6 free-throws in regulation play, turn the ball over, and did not ask us to keep fouling them, stopping the clock, and did not cause them to keep draining the clutch shots and free-throws at the end. Most of all of that was our own doing. Yikes---tonight was a new brand of ugly choking!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

outside of the elbows thrown in Aarons face in the second half and Ramo's "mystery T" i have no complaints what so ever.

And to anybody who wants to read my post and somehow morph into "you cant blame the refs blah blah blah" Just stop and trouble yourself to a warm glass of shut the hell up

Comment

Ramon was sticking up for his teammates, and for himself, and said a word he shouldn't have. ISU was jawing a lot, but didnt cross the line. Ramon did. Good for him. About time someone showed they really do give a sh!t.

Comment

Working...
        X