This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
    Unfortunately, this is where the ride ends on one for the record books.

While we are more experienced, execute a better half court offense, more disciplined and fundamentally more sound, there's one thing this team hasn't faced all year, and that is a team who is abnormally tall, long and athletic across the board.

Our backcourt of 5'11, 6,2 and 6,3 players are small compared to Kentucky. We simply have not been exposed to and practiced against tall players who will make us alter our shot to adjust to their height. Those minor adjustments represents only inches, but it will be enough to kill us. Our inside game lacks finesse too. Lufile, Carter and Colbey struggle up close. They're good at slams and easy lay ups but when the time comes for a sweet, smooth inside move and a soft touch on the shot, that is no where to be found.

Our D will keep it close, but our O will struggle. This will be a low scoring affair where Kentucky advances 63 to 51.
    Originally posted by shock View Post
    You're an idiot
    If this isn't a great example of trolling anyone who dares say something "negative" about the Shox, then I don't know what is. A couple points...

1 - If you want to call out a troll (KC can be one sometimes) then wouldn't you quote one of the posts where he is actually being trollish? He has plenty out there for you to choose from... This wasn't one of them. This post was simply his analysis, and it turned out to be one of the more accurate predictions on this board.

2 - Although a legitimate response may follow, for the most part, I will now be trolled in this thread. I can already predict Fever will quote part of my first paragraph and then say, "you're right, you don't know anything!" (He always has such witty comebacks!). The question is, now that I already posted his response for him, will he have to come up with something new and original, or will he use some variation of the same old tired line anyway? I'm looking forward to finding out.

3 - I love this board. Massively entertaining.

4 - Congrats shock on the proper use of "you're". Just thought I'd point that out. The spelling police were very happy to see your post.

5 - Alright trolls, bring it.

Comment

• Do you have a rational explanation why you are needlessly bumping something like this? The ONLY REASON possible would be to incite drama. The entire conversation and thread took place BEFORE the UK game for goodness sakes.

And to think some people believe you are just misunderstood. I, on the other hand, think your main issue is likely a very small penis.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        Do you have a rational explanation why you are needlessly bumping something like this? The ONLY REASON possible would be to incite drama. The entire conversation and thread took place BEFORE the UK game for goodness sakes.

And to think some people believe you are just misunderstood. I, on the other hand, think your main issue is likely a very small penis.
        Hey look guys, I think I caught a troll!

Complains that I dared to be polite and wait a couple of days for the emotions of the game to die down before addressing the above comments. Check.

Makes a random penis comment. Check.

Yep, definitely a troll.

Comment

• Based on intentionally attempting to start an unnecessary flame war, and making an unprovoked attack on @ShockerFever:, and spreading the flame across multiple threads, I would vote for a 1 week suspension for JH4P. Not that I have any say, because I definitely do not. But this latest post is ridiculous, and served no other purpose than to incite yet another flame war.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Any coincidence this douchenozzle is posting more after the season than during it?

It's takes a person with no balls to go back after the results and bump other posters' posts saying I TOLD YOU SO. Gee Jamar, where's your posts to bump? You're such a p*ssy.

If doing stuff like this makes Jamar not look like the biggest douche ever, then I dunno what does.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              and making an unprovoked attack on @ShockerFever:
              Now that is hilarious. Where were you the gazillion times Fever has made "unprovoked attacks" on other posters?

This conversation was intended to serve 2 purposes.

1 - Calling people idiots, or BCS lovers, or whatever else for their "anti-WSU" opinions has become way too common. See Royal's posts yesterday. I'm not trying to say "hey look, KC was right". I just think it is completely valid to point out that KC's post (which contained nothing trollish, just his opinion) was ridiculed before the game, then turned out to be fairly accurate looking back. Actually, ridicule is the wrong word. I don't mind criticism, but calling people idiots for stating their opinions is not a good path to follow. Like I said, I gave it a few days for people's emotions to settle down, but this was something I wanted to address. I enjoy this board and am not planning on leaving, but good posters (like Royalshock) are starting to think about leaving. I don't want to see that.

2 - I'm having some offseason fun now that WSU is done and there aren't even any games of interest going on until Thursday. I'm sorry if you didn't like my style, but my goodness if you aren't overlooking boatloads of offensive, personal attacks when you start with me as the first on your list of posters who need to be suspended.

Comment

• This thread needs locked and JH4P needs a time out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  This thread needs locked and JH4P needs a time out.
                  JH4P asks people to stop bashing people for having an "anti-WSU" opinion. The bashers call for him to be put in timeout.

Typical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Based on intentionally attempting to start an unnecessary flame war, and making an unprovoked attack on @ShockerFever:, and spreading the flame across multiple threads, I would vote for a 1 week suspension for JH4P. Not that I have any say, because I definitely do not. But this latest post is ridiculous, and served no other purpose than to incite yet another flame war.
                    He's clearly above the fray, KW. He's the better poster and has set himself up nicely with this thread bump and posts as examples.

I think he needs to come out of the playpen and take a nap.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                    X