X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another loss

Just a quick question......

IS this the worst WSU basketball team in the last ten years?

Re: Another loss

Originally posted by lawmaker
    Just a quick question......

Not talent wise, but they just don't know how to win.

Comment

I don't think so. It is probably the least lucky team of that period. The fact is that we have been in almost every game this year. We haven't won a whole lot of them, but we haven't been overmatched for the most part, even with all the injuries.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Marshall is getting 750k plus bonuses.......in wichita dollars that is huge!!!!

Comment

They were only 9-19 in MT's first year.

Comment

By your standard, Baylor overpaid Scott Drew since he went 8-21 in his first season and 9-19 in his second.

If you are going to judge whether a coach is good based on how they do when they inherit the problems of their predecessor and have yet to get their own recruits, I bet you were one unhappy Baylor fan.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I wouldn't call this a terrible year, I'd call it an expectedly bad year, and a very frustrating year. We've had at least 7 losses by 10 points or less, injury problems galore, a new coach, new players, and a very inconsistent team. This team could and should be better than 10-16. I believe within a couple years, this team will be ready to make a trip back to the Big Dance

Comment

Against SIU, WSU had a10-point lead with 8 to go and was one made free throw away from winning this game in regulation.

You can only ask walk-ons and scholarship players who should be walk-ons to do so much, and then there's nothing left.

We're one day closer to next season. Looking forward to a day when there's more than 8 scholarship players available.

To keep these games this close is pretty much a coaching miracle and also a tribute to the players who keep bringing it every night.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  lawmaker wrote:

By your standard, Baylor overpaid Scott Drew since he went 8-21 in his first season and 9-19 in his second.

If you are going to judge whether a coach is good based on how they do when they inherit the problems of their predecessor and have yet to get their own recruits, I bet you were one unhappy Baylor fan.

Dude, Baylor had a player on the team that killed another player. R you comparing those two teams? Come on.....

I have the prediction thread saved from the beginning of the year...Do not make me bust that out>

Comment

Quick response on that one..

Scott Drew makes 434K

Comment

lawmaker appears to not be very confident in himself if he constantly has to try to argue with people on an online forum.

Comment

wow..
                        I get ripped for posting feelings on a MESSAGE BOARD?

ha ha

Comment

Actually, I'm just going to assume that lawmaker is upset about Baylor's loss tonight, when one of their players called a timeout that they didn't have and then went on a shoot a three pointer that didn't hit the rim.

Comment

Yeah it hursts being in the best basketball conference in the USA. Damn..17-6 record is bad...

glad you watched the game on ESPN though...what channel was the SIU game on

Comment

Yeah it hursts being in the best basketball conference in the USA. Damn..17-6 record is bad...

glad you watched the game on ESPN though...what channel was the SIU game on
                              FSN
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X