Clear All

• Here we go again....

Hatch out for the season... :(

Go freaking figure
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I suppose that now mean WP will get time on the court? Now maybe there won't be any WP questions on playing time during Coach's show Monday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
        I suppose that now mean WP will get time on the court? Now maybe there won't be any WP questions on playing time during Coach's show Monday night.
        WP :(

Comment

Just a reminder there is no coaches show on monday night. But hopefully wp will have a good game with some points. We need some treys badly. Go shox.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan1
            Just a reminder there is no coaches show on monday night. But hopefully wp will have a good game with some points. We need some treys badly. Go shox.
            WP is not the guy to be asking about treys from. :shock:

Comment

I understand that. Maybe the post should have been "hope wp has a good game. And we need some treys badly from someone." Sorry about the mixup there bud.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan1
                I understand that. Maybe the post should have been "hope wp has a good game. And we need some treys badly from someone." Sorry about the mixup there bud.
                At this point in time, I think we are going to be lucky to have warm bodies to put on the floor.

Comment

WSU can always pull an Auburn and suit up the equipment manager.

Comment

Working...
                  X