No announcement yet.

Marshall vs. the "elite" coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two I have respect for on that list would be Coach K and Knight. I am impressed with what they did and were not given a program with much historical background.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Bring home the National Championship, then we can talk about renaming city property. Until then just keep throwing money, love, and a statue in front of Koch at him. The size of the statue shall be based on HC3GM's actual testical size -- meaning we are already looking at a 10 footer and increasing in size every season.
      If that us what you are basing the size of the statue on, the FAA nay have a serious problem with a statue that will be around 500 ft. tall in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Bring home the National Championship, then we can talk about renaming city property. Until then just keep throwing money, love, and a statue in front of Koch at him. The size of the statue shall be based on HC3GM's actual testical size -- meaning we are already looking at a 10 footer and increasing in size every season.
        10 ft. testicals? Are we talking diameter? Circumference? Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocks2005 View Post
          The two I have respect for on that list would be Coach K and Knight. I am impressed with what they did and were not given a program with much historical background.
          IU and Duke had a little historical background, to the 1920's anyway. Just to name a few:

Everett Dean and Emmett McCracken (2 NCAA Championships) at IU. Eddie Cameron (Cameron Indoor Arena), Harold Bradley and Vic Bubas (1 E8, 3 F4's and 1 Championship Game) at Duke.
          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
          X