• Show
Clear All

• WSU MVP

Who is the Shocker MVP this year?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Why isn't Ryan Bradley's name up there? I was kind of leaning towards him and Cooz, but I voted for Cooz. Oh well.

~ShockerShow~ :P
    GET LOUD n' GET SOME
    ShockerNet's Most Wanted

Comment

I had to vote for Matt,IMO there is no one that plays harder and leaves it all on the floor than my little buddy. :clap: :good: :yes:
      If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Kyle Wilson was the one who kept us in many games and gave us a chance to win. PJ wasnt bad either.

Comment

Kyles the Man! Were gonna miss him. :wsu_posters:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

can we have co-mvps.. cooz was consistent all year and when he went down so did we but kyle was pretty consistent and kept us afloat and was amazing during that one stretch. my vote went for kyle though

Comment

Matt has the heart and desire as big as all outdoors and you gotta love that. Ryan is just plain SOLID (what he could have done if he was only 3" or 4" taller)! That leaves Cooz and Kyle and a real tough choice. It came down to "Who would we've missed most if one could not have played this year". Cooz is the Man, but next year will be his to lead. I don't even want to image what this year would have been like without Kyle and that's what makes him the MVP.

Comment

Tough choice between PJ and Kyle. Without either one... well I don't even want to think about that. Kyle being the senior and without him we would not have anything in the middle, I voted for him. Besides, PJ will win the real POY voting for the Valley next year.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Matt is MVP on this team (just look at his assist-to-turnover ratio). Not to foget his energy and hustle that he brings to the team. But WHAT would we do without P.J ? And we need to bring in a point guard from N.Y. to back him up (next year).

Comment

FSF is with you on all of that TS. Great minds must think alike?
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Look how many of these posters are still alive!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X