Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t7017s
    Originally posted by Rosewood
    Agree or Disagree: Matty B is a first ballot shocker hall of famer.
    Disagree. I love matt as much as just about anyone thats ever put on a wsu uni in any sport but i dont think he is a first ballat.
    I hope he is, but he probably doesn't have the 'stats' to be a leading candidate. What Matt does goes beyond stats though. He's a leader and he's tough and exciting to watch. Unfortunately those things don't translate to paper well.

Comment

I have no problem with Matt being in the HOF. I just don't think it'll happen when he's first eligible.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
        Originally posted by Rosewood
        Agree or Disagree: Matty B is a first ballot shocker hall of famer.
        Disagree. I love matt as much as just about anyone thats ever put on a wsu uni in any sport but i dont think he is a first ballat.
        Agree with this. Im not even sure his stats are worth HOF but im sure he finds a way in eventually.

Comment

If Matt does something spectacular in the last few games, it won't matter what kind of stats he has, he will be in round 1.

One more iconic moment is all he needs, especially after his injury.
          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
          Students > Alumni
          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Coming back from the injury is iconic enough from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              And it's not like he came back to push us to a conference title or into the NCAA.

He came back because he loves the game and loves being a Shocker!!

That's HOF in my book!

EDIT: In addition to the stats and leadership he has provided the past 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                And it's not like he came back to push us to a conference title or into the NCAA.

That's HOF in my book!
                It ain't over til it's over!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle
                  Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown

That's HOF in my book!
                  It ain't over til it's over!
                  I was referencing that we weren't at 25-6 and a bubble team.

But yeah, all we need is 4 wins and a dancing we will go!!

Comment

Man, could you imagine it if Matt did lead us to a Valley tourney win?
                    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                    Students > Alumni
                    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow
                      Man, could you imagine it if Matt did lead us to a Valley tourney win?
                      I would have been happy if that 3 dropped at UNI.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

I don't think it is too early to begin thinking about who our team MVP award will go to this year. Before the season began I would have bet on PJ to have won this award. As good of season as PJ has had I don't think there is any doubt who deserves to win the MVP award. I believe clearly Matt had been our MVP. Based on all the recent comments from HCGM I also think he feels the same about who our MVP is. If he doesn't win our most inspirational player award in a landslide vote it would be criminal...

Comment

He has my vote, for all the heart he shows everytime he plays if nothing else.

And that last 3 at UNI, even though it shouldn't have been needed, he did a tremendous job just getting it off like he did, he had hands in his face, he was off balance trying to square up best he could, even getting a decent shot off with only 4.8 seconds on the clock is something.

Comment

Did the last second shot at UNI remind anyone of what Ben Jacobson did against us? Except luckily for him it went in...

Comment

Working...
                            X