• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tickets to ISU

What do you bet I can't give them away?

Prove me a liar.

First come first serve.

For now I have 3 GA tickets. I may have more later.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Excellent, I was proven wrong. Those are gone but I may have more tomorrow so if you are interested let me know here and I can get back to people asap when I know what's available.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

lemme know whats up. I missed this thread earlier

Comment

sorry, on another 12 hr day at work

but i'll keep an eye on this thread now :)

Comment

I already purchased one for tomorrow. That's what I get for buying a ticket before getting on SN. Stupid me :D
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Thought we would have a little fun, I have two tickets on the floor, not great view at times but you can feel the action. It will only cost you a funnel cake for the kid. Just post why you should have them and we will pick a winner.

Will meet in the ticket window lobby at 6:30 to exchange, I will check back later this afternoon for any interest.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how many empties there are tonight. If I didn't have tickets, I would stay at home and watch the KU/Baylor game. Can't wait to see what the Baylor guards do against KU?

Comment

Originally posted by RUShock75
                It will be interesting to see how many empties there are tonight. If I didn't have tickets, I would stay at home and watch the KU/Baylor game. Can't wait to see what the Baylor guards do against KU?
                who cares? this is a Shocker message board not a KU.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I can't believe you just admitted that here on this board. You'd better duck.

INCOMING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    I can't believe you just admitted that here on this board. You'd better duck.

INCOMING!!!
                    yea he sure is asking for it, isnt he Royal?
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

thats what im talking bout 75!

Comment

Last I checked, Baylor was a former WSU opponent. Are we only worried about the Monmouth and UMKC's of the world when it comes to losses and what former opponents do after they play us?

At least I can say I am not a fair-weather fan like the majority of people who have a username on this board. Props to the regulars who post on this board!

Comment

Last I checked, Baylor was a former WSU opponent. Are we only worried about the Monmouth and UMKC's of the world when it comes to losses and what former opponents do after they play us?

At least I can say I am not a fair-weather fan like the majority of people who have a username on this board. Props to the regulars who post on this board!
                          Usually, the reason I care about former opponents is due to the RPI Factor.

What happens if Baylor beats KU? We break the Top 180?

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock

Usually, the reason I care about former opponents is due to the RPI Factor.

What happens if Baylor beats KU? We break the Top 180?
                            And that's why most don't care. And if the RPI did matter at this point and you were talking about staying home to watch it you'd get hammered a lot worse.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I am always curious how former opponents do against ranked teams. I could care less how teams like UMKC do every year because quite frankly UMKC has sucked every year since they have been a Division I team. WSU should never play them again. They kill our RPI every year, I agree this year RPI is not in a Shocker fans vocabulary. The three letters need to be turned around to RIP as far as the season goes.

The Virgin Islands tourney looks like one heck of a tournament right now with Baylor and Notre Dame doing well.

Comment

Working...
                              X