No announcement yet.

Talk Angry Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a related note, if you have been enjoying the podcast please consider supporting us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/talkangry. We have goals to expand our podcast reach and improve content, but we need your help to accomplish that.

Also, through that page we have slots for advertising and sponsorships if you or anyone you know has a business that would like to reach our audience of Shocker basketball fans.

Go Shocks!
    Become a patron of Talk Angry today: Read 4 posts by Talk Angry and get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world’s largest membership platform for artists and creators.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• All issues seem to be resolved. Let us know if you have any trouble.

www.talkangry.net

Edit: the issue is tied specifically to the page for the new episode. However, you can still listen to the latest episode on the main homepage. I'll keep digging.

Comment

• On our first regular season episode of Season 7, Taylor and Dustin are joined by Shocker Color Commentator Bob Hull as we discuss WSU’s 2-0 start to the season and Taylor also provides an injury update.

Listen here: http://www.talkangry.net/

Comment

• In past years, your podcasts have always been well done, informative, and enjoyable to listen to. However, every time I click on your link this year, I get a warning sign and I'm just not willing to risk a problem to listen. If this is fixed, I will definitely listen.

Comment

• Here's more information on what Shockm mentioned:

This server could not prove that it is www.talkangry.net; its security certificate is from *.prod.phx3.secureserver.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              Here's more information on what Shockm mentioned:

This server could not prove that it is www.talkangry.net; its security certificate is from *.prod.phx3.secureserver.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
              Just need to renew their certificate, if you go past the warning to the website, it is not even working.

Comment

• Until we can get the website updated, you can listen to this week’s episode on SoundCloud at https://soundcloud.com/talk_angry_podcast/s7ep2. Thanks!

Comment

• You can also listen on an unsecured connection.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Comment

• Apple podcasts app works fine also FYI

Comment

• On this week’s Talk Angry, we recap the wins over UT-Martin and Gardner-Webb and then you get two beat writers for the price of one as Paul Suellentrop and Taylor Eldridge help preview next week’s Cancun Challenge.

Listen here (or wherever you get your Podcasts): https://talkangry.transistor.fm/129

Comment

• A couple quick notes:

As you can see, we are transitioning the podcast to a new distributor. Please bear with us as I'm sure there may be a hiccup or two along the way, but it is my hope that this brings a much higher quality and consistent product to you.

With that in mind, you should now be able to listen to the podcast anywhere. Spotify, Apple, Stitcher, etc. Hopefully this allows us to expand the podcast to all of Shocker Nation.

That means there are two ways you can all help us:
                          1) Subscribe, rate us 5 stars, and tell a friend (or help them subscribe). This growth can make the podcast easier to discover. And all it takes is a minute of your time.
                          2) If you are able, we would greatly appreciate if you would be willing to contribute to financially supporting the podcast. We are moving up a weight class with the recent changes and some support from a few people or even some sponsors could really help with the additional costs. If you are interested, visit www.patreon.com/talkangry.

Thanks again and I'm hoping we can continue to bring you great insider info for many seasons to come!

Comment

• When is the next talk podcast?

Comment

• On this week’s Talk Angry, we are joined by Matt Norlander, Senior College Basketball Writer for CBS Sports. We get this thoughts on the first month of the season, the Shockers path to the NCAA tournament, and we preview Sunday’s matchup in Stillwater.

Listen here: https://talkangry.transistor.fm/130

Comment

• On this week’s show we recap the big win in Stillwater and get you ready for Saturday’s matchup with the Sooners. To help preview OU, we are joined by Abby Bitterman who covers the team for The Oklahoman.

Listen here: https://talkangry.transistor.fm/131

Comment

Working...
                                X