No announcement yet.

Talk Angry Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent job gentlemen... Helps fans who live out of the loop in places like Louisville keep up with coverage!! Thanks again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
      Excellent job gentlemen... Helps fans who live out of the loop in places like Louisville keep up with coverage!! Thanks again!!
      Did he REALLY say he hopes McDuffie might hopefully be a PG some day?
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Did he REALLY say he hopes McDuffie might hopefully be a PG some day?
        Yes. They said he could play a lot of positions.

“Twenty-five months out we hope one of these guys (Henderson, Shamet or McDuffie) can assume the point guard role,” Marshall said.

Comment

• Eh boy. Correction: Tyrone Taylor

Problems of not having a copy editor after a long day.

Comment

• Originally posted by KmanTA View Post
            Eh boy. Correction: Tyrone Taylor

Problems of not having a copy editor after a long day.
            Damn it!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Talk_Angry View Post
              Gregg Marshall: "You learn or you die"

http://www.talkangry.net/blog-articl...rn-or-you-die/
              "A boy named Sue" by Johnny Cash.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Talk Angry's 11/15/2014 Show is now available!

The voice of the Shockers Mike Kennedy joins the show, New Mexico State game recap.
                Memphis head coach Josh Pastner assists the guys with the Memphis game preview.
                James catches up with former Shocker Randy Burns, check out his new CD at http://undergroundheaven.tv/
                Talk Angry’s new Shocker Nickname contest (James will be giving away his 3’x5′ Shocker flag to the winner).
                James is angry with the Shocker student section and Dustin is angry with a west Wichita bar.
                Final 4 Quickies: Koch Arena skybox debate, Hooter’s wings and beer at CKA, and more…

Comment

• Make sure to tweet us @Talk_Angry: with your nicknames for the Shockers. Hashtag it with #ShockerAlias and have a chance to win a WSU flag. We'll announce the winner on the podcast. I'm coming up with my own nicknames for the Shocks and if my nicknames are better than yours, I'm keeping the flag. Try and beat me.

Comment

• Don't forget to completely waste your work day. Listen to Talk Angry for your Wichita State-Memphis pre-pre-pre-game. Then tune into 1410 KGSO at 11 a.m. for Shocker Soundoff to listen to Dan Lucero and I give you your pre-pre-game live out at Emerson Biggins-West. Tune in Shocker Nation.

Comment

live out at Emerson Biggins-West.
                      How dare you.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                        How dare you.
                        lol
                        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Don't forget to completely waste your work day. Listen to Talk Angry for your Wichita State-Memphis pre-pre-pre-game. Then tune into 1410 KGSO at 11 a.m. for Shocker Soundoff to listen to Dan Lucero and I give you your pre-pre-game live out at Emerson Biggins-West. Tune in Shocker Nation.
                          James that is a good way to make enemies...considering Shocker Nation is boycotting that bar.

Comment

• I'm just suggesting you listen. 1410KGSO. Tune in.

Comment

• Shocker Non-Con Update

And make sure to tweet us (@Talk_Angry:) your Shocker nicknames using the hashtag #ShockerAlias. I will gladly keep this WSU flag.

Comment

• New Talk Angry featuring assistant coach Isaac Brown and we ask Tulsa Golden Hurricane beat writer Kelly Hines about Doug Gottlieb. We also have recaps and a preview of the Tulsa game. We're angry and gave away a WSU flag to the winner of the Shocker alias contest. #ListenToUs

Comment

Working...
                                X