No announcement yet.

It was great to see Matt play again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was great to see Matt back. If JT or Phil had half the heart Matt had we wouldn't be talking about last in the Valley. I never thought in my lifetime I would see DU in first and us in last. We will be in our seats Saturday Night at Koch Arena hoping that things get better this year and really much better next.

Comment

Does anyone know where to get a pile of cheap headbands to distribute throughout the student section on saturday? The wife thinks we should check the dollar store, so that's the plan for tomorrow afternoon.
      andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: [/quote]
        Go ShOx!!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMoore

Does anyone know where to get a pile of cheap headbands to distribute throughout the student section on saturday? The wife thinks we should check the dollar store, so that's the plan for tomorrow afternoon.
          Wal-Mart maybe? Big Lots?

Comment

by "cellar" I wasn't referring to just the last place position. Maybe something more like getting into the MVC tourney ahead of the play-in game? At any rate... my point was....I'm not sure Matt alone can help this team as much as everyone hopes.

Originally posted by t7017s
            If I was matt (and I'm clearly not) I would have walked into that locker room last night and said who the hell are you guys... I dont know any of you. Oh and by the way I'm done playing. I wont be playing next game or any the rest of the season because you guys are pathetic and embarrasing and I dont want any part of that bs that you just pulled. I'm freaking ashamed. I'd have put it on them something heavy. Now I would have continued to play of course but I would have laid it on them just to get their attention and emphasize just how sorry last night was and that I wouldnt accept or tolerate that sort of effort (or lack there of) while im a contributing member of this team. Period!!! I said good day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BioShock
              by "cellar" I wasn't referring to just the last place position. Maybe something more like getting into the MVC tourney ahead of the play-in game? At any rate... my point was....I'm not sure Matt alone can help this team as much as everyone hopes.

If I was matt (and I'm clearly not) I would have walked into that locker room last night and said who the hell are you guys... I dont know any of you. Oh and by the way I'm done playing. I wont be playing next game or any the rest of the season because you guys are pathetic and embarrasing and I dont want any part of that bs that you just pulled. I'm freaking ashamed. I'd have put it on them something heavy. Now I would have continued to play of course but I would have laid it on them just to get their attention and emphasize just how sorry last night was and that I wouldnt accept or tolerate that sort of effort (or lack there of) while im a contributing member of this team. Period!!! I said good day!!!
              I understood your point. And I agree to some extent. My point was maybe if a fellow teamate lets them know how pathetic it was than they may be more inclined to take it seriously. I dont think matt can save this team or play for everyone, but he can lay it on them and hopefully embarrass them a bit or hit them where their pride may reside (if they have any) enough that they at least give effort on the court. I dont care if they win or not. I just want them to give effort. Thats all I can ask from any team whether they are a great team or the worst team ever.

Comment

I dont care if they win or not. I just want them to give effort. Thats all I can ask from any team whether they are a great team or the worst team ever.
                That's all we can expect this season. Hopefully Saturday will be a rebound in this category!

Comment

Working...
                X