This is absolutely sickening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is absolutely sickening...

I just can't believe we are playing this poorly. We can't even get a man open, are our players this bad? Hoping for a comeback, go shox!!!!!!!

Is there a reason why you couldn't just say this in the game thread instead of drawing attention to yourself and starting a whole topic over it?

Sorry. I'm frustrated.. but geez..
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Have the guys completely given up or what?

We just got back to back to back breaks on calls in one possession.

Evansville couldn't have looked any worse in the first half but we didn't look any better. Now we look worse than they did and they didn't really improve that much.

I mean, I guess deep down I knew we were bad but I'm going to have a hard time grasping the reality that we are this bad.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
          Is there a reason why you couldn't just say this in the game thread instead of drawing attention to yourself and starting a whole topic over it?

Sorry. I'm frustrated.. but geez..
          Yes, there's a reason, because this is a free country and a free message board. I'm getting tired of people questioning other people's posts on this board. The other two responders didn't see a problem. I know I don't have "tenure" here, but what the hell. I'll post my thoughts wherever I want. I know your frustrated, so am I, but come on. As to drawing attention to myself, well fine, whatever you think, but if you don't like it, THEN DON'T REPLY!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've heard quotes from the guys that they're not tired, but what else can explain the last two games.

We can play about 30 mins of good basketball right now.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by GoShox117
              Yes, there's a reason, because this is a free country and a free message board. I'm getting tired of people questioning other people's posts on this board. The other two responders didn't see a problem. I know I don't have "tenure" here, but what the hell. I'll post my thoughts wherever I want. I know your frustrated, so am I, but come on. As to drawing attention to myself, well fine, whatever you think, but if you don't like it, THEN DON'T REPLY!!!!!!!!
              Uh.. maybe you should reread the last part of my post.

And for your reasoning, maybe that's why this board is all the time littered with useless junk that could just be said in other similar threads.

It screams for 'I want attentionnnnnnn'
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                Originally posted by GoShox117
                Uh.. maybe you should reread the last part of my post.

And for your reasoning, maybe that's why this board is all the time littered with useless junk that could just be said in other similar threads.

It screams for 'I want attentionnnnnnn'
                Why would I reread the last part of your post when I clearly addressed it? Maybe you should reread mine.

Comment

Re:

I officially no longer care about this season.

BOOOOOOOO!!!! Pathetic.

Comment

the fact we lost to the 2nd to worst or worst team in the MVC deserves its own thread

Comment

"You can observe a lot just by watching."
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I can understand the mentallity of people after witnessing that but man--tonight was one of those moments where the team we've seen most of the season effort-wise was MIA. Why? That's all I can ask.

C'Mon guys--don't stop competing. I know it's been a tough season for everyone, but quitting and Shockers DON'T GO TOGETHER!

I'll be at the game Saturday cheering as usual--let's just hope there is something to cheer for!

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Uncle Rico
                          I officially no longer care about this season.

BOOOOOOOO!!!! Pathetic.
                          Unfortunately, I still care. I should start drinking cough syrup during the games.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Worst Shocker team ever? discuss...

Did we ever, even in the 90's, finish in dead last place?

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me
                              Worst Shocker team ever? discuss...

Did we ever, even in the 90's, finish in dead last place?
                              yea, cant remember what year but we didnt go to st louis in Cohen last year i believe
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X