• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake/WSU on TV

Game has been selected by ESPN 2

Re: Drake/WSU on TV

Originally posted by KC Shox Grad
    Hot damn! Maybe we can spoil their party... hopefully Matt will be playing and it will add to the game story.
    :good:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm working that night. Looks like I'll just have to go to work that night a little sleep deprived. Can't miss one of the few opportunities I get to watch the Shocks.

Comment

Drake is the new Valley media darling.

I suspect ESPN is counting on a decisive Bulldog victory.

WstateU, I've had this odd sense that we just might be in a position to spoil a perfect conference season for Drake - and pull it off.

Comment

That is great news!!! At least something good might come out of playing your valley closer against Drake.

Comment

So are you guys going to pull for Drake to win out until then? :)

Comment

Yes! :good: :clap:
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I would like to see them win out till then.

The Shox owe them one anyway, years ago one of the few wins that they had all season was in the opening game in St. Louis.

It may have been their only win of the season I don't remember.
                Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock

WstateU, I've had this odd sense that we just might be in a position to spoil a perfect conference season for Drake - and pull it off.
                  It is looking more and more like WSU will be playing in the 8-9 game on Thursday in St. Louis, which the winner will play the #1 seed on Friday. I'll trade a Drake win to close out the regular season for a WSU win on Thursday and Friday in St. Louis.

And yes Shirley, that Drake win over WSU in the mid-90's was their only victory of the season so we do owe them, or shall I say, they owe us one????

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771
                    Originally posted by RoyalShock

It is looking more and more like WSU will be playing in the 8-9 game on Thursday in St. Louis, which the winner will play the #1 seed on Friday. I'll trade a Drake win to close out the regular season for a WSU win on Thursday and Friday in St. Louis.

And yes Shirley, that Drake win over WSU in the mid-90's was their only victory of the season so we do owe them, or shall I say, they owe us one????
                    8-9? I was thinking more along the line of 7-10 with us being 10.

Comment

Shockers will win.... definitely.... Shockers will win.....

PJ Cousinard will block Drake's last shot.... definitely... PJ Cousinard....
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock

Shockers will win.... definitely.... Shockers will win.....

PJ Cousinard will block Drake's last shot.... definitely... PJ Cousinard....
                        Alright, sounds good to me. It was in St. Louis too.

Comment

If anyone is planning on going you'd better get your tickets. Knapp sack holds 7,100 and they have been filling it up. It will be senior night for Korver and Houston.

It's an easy drive. Get on I-35, go to Des Moines and take a right. Less than 6 hours.

Go Shocks.

Comment

Matt Braeuer is going to remind Drake of what would of happened if he would of played the first time and that would of been another loss besides the one he is going to give them on ESPN 2. The Shockers have nothing to lose going into that game. Drake is suppose to win but everybody loves the upset.

:goshocks: :posterwu:
                            Shocker Forever!!

Comment

Maybe I'm crazy but I definitely think we would've beaten them here had Braeuer not got injured. I'm hoping he goes in looking for revenge (in the form of a win) and the rest of the team actually comes to play. If that happens, then who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X