Braeuer is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braeuer is back

Matt said he will play again. He might not suit up for the game Wednesday though.

This web site gives the type of headgear he'll wear.

Stylish yet functional!

I imagined Matt wear some heargear you see in boxing

Comment

Awesome! I hope he returns the way he left. This could be a story book ending for him.
      Shocker Forever!!

Comment

not a smart decision in my opinion. I will not feel sorry for the guy if he gets another concussion, but if he thinks the risk is worth the reward, then more power to him. All I can say is I sure hope he doesn't get hurt again.

Comment

Sweet!!!

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
          I will not feel sorry for the guy if he gets another concussion, but if he thinks the risk is worth the reward, then more power to him. All I can say is I sure hope he doesn't get hurt again.
          Liar!! You say you wont feel sorry but then turn around and say you hope he doesnt get hurt. Make up your mind

Comment

Looks cooler than what I would have thought. Too bad they didn't look into this before the season.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

not a smart decision in my opinion. I will not feel sorry for the guy if he gets another concussion, but if he thinks the risk is worth the reward, then more power to him. All I can say is I sure hope he doesn't get hurt again.
              Kinda like how I won't feel sorry for you if your computer suddenly goes down and we don't have to constantly hear about your poo-poo opinions anymore.. :good:
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

A lions heart is not easy to silence , He'a player , and playin is what it's all about , I wish him well
                From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

It is a shame he wasn't available for the CU games.

Comment

so is this a for sure thing that he is back
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Not feel sorry! really? your going to be that person! wow, how can you blame a man for wanting to play the game he loves and try and help his team out for the last few games of his career, especially if the doctors give him the go ahead. I applaud him and it will be an emotional night when we have to say goodbye to him (and the other seniors) on senior night!!

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                        When he was interviewed by channel 3 sports yesterday, he said he was going to play again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                          When he was interviewed by channel 3 sports yesterday, he said he was going to play again.
                          sweet man, can you imagine the ovation he will get in Koch when he steps onto the floor again
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                            sweet man, can you imagine the ovation he will get in Koch when he steps onto the floor again
                            Hopefully, Saturday night. :good:
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Does the headband come in Gold?
                              Shocker Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                              X