Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, If only we more energy Saturday in the 2nd half

The solution: http://youtube.com/watch?v=SJEVxfWpm7c

I can't see Coach and the boys doing this. At least it's much better than those Spangles commercials

Huh?
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

do you mean:

(Title)

'Man, If only we had more energy Saturday in the Second Half."

(body)

'The solution: http://youtube.com/watch?v=SJEVxfWpm7c

I can't see coach and the boys doing this. At least it's much better than those Spangles commercials.'

???
      veni, vidi, vici

Comment

YES, YES IT IS

Comment

I'm just having trouble finding the link between Diet Pepsi Max and WSU Basketball thats all. Oh, and the sentence "I can't can't Coach and the boys doing this." really confused me.
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

How? it's easy. in the last 5 minutes or so in the last game, we were pretty tired. Diet pepsi max has more ginseng and Caffiene than regular pepsi? it's not that hard

Comment

This is where someone with the signature line that says, "if if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry X'mas" applies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                How? it's easy. in the last 5 minutes or so in the last game, we were pretty tired. Diet pepsi max has more ginseng and Caffiene than regular pepsi? it's not that hard

More caffeine and sugar would just make our players dehydrated and get cramps, especially late in a basketball game. In the words of Samir Nagheenanajar:

Yes, this is horrible, this idea

and from Michael Bolton:
                That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

BA you are taking the joke way, way too seriously my friend. Let it go, it was an attempt at humor.

Comment

Originally posted by shockcw
                    BA you are taking her joke way, way too seriously my friend. Let it go, it was an attempt at humor.
                    I was editing my post just as you posted yours. I was just giving Hotel a hard time. 8) Personally, I enjoy the smooth taste of an ice cold Pepsi as it hits my tounge.
                    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

The trainers just need to poor this juice into the team coolers.

Tow Truck driver needs Amp energy drink in this Super Bowl Commercial to help stranded motorist generate enough power to get started again. Music, jumper cab...

Comment

Working...
                      X