X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show (2/4/08)

Starts up in a few minutes

Wonder if he'll say anything about Northern Arizona

HCGM just said our home-and-home with the BCS school was Texas Tech.

Comment

Home & Home Schedule with Texas Tech next 2 years, sans Bobby Knight.

:good:

Comment

Signed contract for a home and home starting next year at Texas Tech. Bob Knight resigned today. Head coach will be his son Pat Knight.

Comment

Would have been nice to have Bobby Knight coaching them, but its still a Big 12 school that has a chance at the tourny each year. Nice.

:good:
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

you know

if you ever need a guy to throw crazy amounts of subliminals during an interview Coach is your guy

Comment

Texas Tech is now my favorite BCS school
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I'm still partial to LSU, I mean they have been nice enough to being receptive to our beat-downs. LSU and Texas Tech next season.....I likey mucho grande. But they are both away games. Just think, if we can get wins on these two away games it'll do wonders for our non-con RPI. I know, the LSU game is a "neutral" site, yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                  I'm still partial to LSU, I mean they have been nice enough to being receptive to our beat-downs. LSU and Texas Tech next season.....I likey mucho grande. But they are both away games. Just think, if we can get wins on these two away games it'll do wonders for our non-con RPI. I know, the LSU game is a "neutral" site, yeah right.
                  you likey wrong. LSU doesnt wanna play us next year. They wanna play us the year after. :wsu_posters:
                  ________
                  California dispensaries
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

That's too bad, would've been fun to have Bobby Knight here.

Oh well, Texas Tech is still Texas Tech

Comment

actually Coach said the LSU game for next year got postponed for 2009 season
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Although there's also talk that the neutral game could be played in Dallas. If that happens I'm all for postponing it a year.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Anyone make it out to Applebees tonight to see what kind of crowd shows up for the coaches show?

Comment

The quote of the night:

Following up on "Fred's" question about the 2-4 steps Pallen took on the final shot CU tipped in.......

Gregg Marshall: "Well Fred, I can't comment on the officiating, but I just can't believe a Creighton player would have an infraction like that that they would not call. It's hard for me to believe. So I'll leave it at that."

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                              actually Coach said the LSU game for next year got postponed for 2009 season
                              Sweet! We will be even better that year when Stutz and all the guys are sophomores!
                              Shocker Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                              X