J.T. Durley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.T. Durley

I thought this kid played the best complete game of his shocker career so far last night. He was just a beast on the boards, also I thought D was little bit better, I know it can improve but, I think he can use this game last night on something to Build on.

:goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

We just ran out of gas. If Coach put Graham in the ball game, we would probably been even slower on D.

Comment

JT is a keeper. Last night, he did block 2 shots. 10 RB(RC had 9), 25 minutes played, 1 assists, 2 turnovers, and 9 points. No a bad days work at the office for a Freshman.(Or even a Senior). He is pretty good at the free-throw line. Last night, the missed front-in 1 and 1 was one we really needed. His defense is getting better. It will have to. PT has been getting into too much foul trouble which gives JT more minutes. Of the key players returning next year, JT should be very high on the list.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I was surprised that Hatch wasn't subbed in when CU was shooting the final FTs. I know he'd come in cold, but when you have to hit a three you'd think he'd be on the court. We didn't really have to worry about him playing D at that point.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think that with Lance playing pretty smart basketball and his athleticism and defense making an impact, it's becoming pretty clear that Graham will probably be going back to Arizona to be with his Fiance. JMO.

Comment

Honestly, Marshall must believe he can upgrade and appears to be over-recruiting. This is not difficult to figure out.

:goshocks:

Comment

Are any of these recruits shooters, other than Hannah. Cause Hatch can shoot the 3. I want him to stay, and I think he has shown promise.

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                Are any of these recruits shooters, other than Hannah. Cause Hatch can shoot the 3. I want him to stay, and I think he has shown promise.
                but i think HCGM expects you to do more than just shoot the rock, he wants you to be a good defender. I like Hatch and all, but he dont seem to me that he is not a Gregg Marshall type of player. Toure and Kyles can both shoot from what i know, but they are also very quick and can take strong to the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                  I've heard Coach say that Toure can really stroke it from 3.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Graham pulled his warmup to go in. The whisltle immediatly blew and it didn't happen. Graham needs to think he can get the job done. Maybe even over estimate his abilities rather than doubt himself. He needs some swagger IMHO. He's one of the too nice ones.

Comment

nice article by lutz

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                        "It's growing on me how much potential I have," Durley said. "People tell me, but I'm just now starting to realize it. When I got here, I didn't realize how much potential I had. It's setting in that I can be a whole lot better."
                        I have been waiting to hear those words from JT since November.

Hallelujah!

:yahoo:

Comment

I have a feeling the Shockers are finally starting to climb the mountain. Durley looked a lot better against Creighton. Marshall is recruiting like a madman.
                          Shocker Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                            Lutz is on a good roll... he and KCShox are a big surprise in 2008.
                            :good:
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Lutz's article is spot on. If you want HCGM to give you minutes on the court, you are going to have to play defense. It's that simple. Now that it's finally sunk in, I would expect to see constant improvement in his defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X