No announcement yet.

Pics of New Scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A far cry from the days of a cold, concrete floor, lightweight block walls, a concrete ceiling, a wood strip around the perimeter of the room, clothes hooks in the wood strip and incandescent light bulbs with metal guards. And, of course, the wood bench seats.

Yes, I am old and I remember those days at Washington Jr. High, Houston, Texas.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by bighouse View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]902[/ATTACH]

Picture of the finished locker room from John Robert Simons twitter.....awesome.
      Who is Simon?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
        Who is Simon?
        Walk-on from Oklahoma.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• And here's a video tour of the locker rooms from Cle:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
            And here's a video tour of the locker rooms from Cle:
            http://instagram.com/p/dyARDFF8oJ/
            "Page Not Found"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              "Page Not Found"
              That's weird. The video is still up...

How do I internet?

Edit: Do you have to be logged in to Instagram to see it? After I logged in, I could click on the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                That's weird. The video is still up...

How do I internet?

Edit: Do you have to be logged in to Instagram to see it? After I logged in, I could click on the link.
                I logged in and still no video.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Here are some pics Ron Baker took of the new locker room:

1,068 likes, 20 comments - ronbaker620 on June 17, 2015: "WSU Basketball locker room 2013!"

Comment

• I like how Ron's rockin' the 620 on his kicks.

Comment

• I believe you can only look at Cleanthony's Instagram posts when he links them to twitter thus making them "public". His account is "private" so in order to see any of his content you must follow him
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                        I believe you can only look at Cleanthony's Instagram posts when he links them to twitter thus making them "public". His account is "private" so in order to see any of his content you must follow him
                        That might explain it. Sorry everybody.

Comment

• Go Shockers just posted this Part 1 video on facebook/youtube of the scoreboard installation. Claim they will post part 2 (the part with the new scoreboard) once it reaches 100 shares. Pleasant enough music.

Part 1 of Charles Koch Arena's new centerhung video board installation. Time lapse from 6/28/13-7/2-13~FAIR USE ~ Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of t...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                            Go Shockers just posted this Part 1 video on facebook/youtube of the scoreboard installation. Claim they will post part 2 (the part with the new scoreboard) once it reaches 100 shares. Pleasant enough music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=eg3jrDVfU7A
                            What does the marketing dept have to do to make these available to all platforms? Cant watch on phone or tablet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                              What does the marketing dept have to do to make these available to all platforms? Cant watch on phone or tablet.
                              Curious as to what device you are on that can't open a Youtube video.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                                Curious as to what device you are on that can't open a Youtube video.
                                iPhone and Thunderbolt. Can open many. This one says not available on this device.

Comment

Working...
                                X