Matt Brauer's Reaction Time Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Brauer's Reaction Time Test

Does anyone know the outcome of Matt Brauer's reaction time test yesterday yet? The way it was explained several days ago, he was to take the test on Thurs, 1/31, in 2 steps. Step 1 involved him taking the test a 1st time & Step 2 involved exercising for 30 min's, & then taking the test again.

Would also like an update on Mantas? Did his surgery turn out well?

Comment

I continue to pray for Mantas.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
        I continue to pray for Mantas.
        If you were a surgeon, especially the best knee surgeon in the US, this would probably be even more helpful. ;-) :lol:
        :D
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Best Surgeon in the U.S by far.

Best Rehab doctor

Comment

Re: Matt Brauer's Reaction Time Test

Originally posted by xazshox
            Does anyone know the outcome of Matt Brauer's reaction time test yesterday yet? The way it was explained several days ago, he was to take the test on Thurs, 1/31, in 2 steps. Step 1 involved him taking the test a 1st time & Step 2 involved exercising for 30 min's, & then taking the test again.
            The last thing I heard was that Matt scored a 0 (normal) on his last test. What test was that? I'm not sure.
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              Would also like an update on Mantas? Did his surgery turn out well?
              His surgery went well, but he is in a lot of pain. That is according to HCGM.
              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

[img]http://www.antigravitas.com/uploaded_images/mantis_2-794206.jpg
                [/img]

Comment

ABC: I've heard his leaping potential is huge. :D
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Hey as long as hes getting that score down lower is fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X