No announcement yet.

Kadeem Coleby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kadeem Coleby averaged 10.8ppg 4.2rpg and 1.2bpg with 4 assists and 4 steals in 5 games in helping the Bahamas to a Caribbean Basketball Championship.

Comment

Wish Kadeem didn't have to struggle with a lingering injury most of this season.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

congrats kadeem!

Comment

"Taguchi’s range from downtown boosts Akita" - The Japan Times

BY ED ODEVEN
          Posted: 10/26/17

"...To open the 2017-18 season, however, Taguchi has been superb from 3-point range. His scorching 61 percent shooting tops the chart in the second division for the unbeaten Akita Northern Happinets (9-0), who extended their season-long win streak with a 70-58 triumph over the host Yamagata Wyverns on Wednesday....

Big man Kadeem Coleby, a Wichita State alum ('2013-14) and native of the Bahamas, is the team’s second scoring option (11.4 ppg), giving Akita a productive option in the post...."

Comment

The Wyverns is one of best team names of all time.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

"Northern Happinets coach Josep ‘Pep’ Claros returning for second season in charge" - Japan Times

BY ED ODEVEN, STAFF WRITER
              Posted: JUN 22, 2018

"...In other team news, the Happinets confirmed that veteran big man Kadeem Coleby has agreed to a deal for the 2018-19 campaign.

The 206-cm Coleby, a native of the Bahamas, averaged 11.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and a second division-best 1.7 blocks in 51 games.

“I am excited to be a part of the Akita Northern Happinets team for another season,” said Coleby, a Wichita State product. “I hope that we can build off of last season’s success and continue to grow as a team.”

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                WSUwatcher commented
                Editing a comment
                All the talk about "metrics" these days -- how about a different sort of metric, the "206 cm Coleby" for Kadeem? I looked it up; that means he's now officially listed as 6-9 by his Happinets team in Japan.

Call me old-fashioned (as indeed I am), but I just find calling someone a 7-footer more impressive than saying he's a 213.4 cm guy.

"‘Give Kentucky a run’ is its opponents’ aim in Bahamas exhibitions" - Kentucky Sports

BY JERRY TIPTON
              August 06, 2018 06:24 PM

"...UK begins play against the Bahamas National Team on Wednesday. UK fans with keen memories might recall Kadeem Coleby. He started 19 games for the Wichita State team that rolled into the 2014 NCAA Tournament undefeated as a No. 1 seed. ..."

Comment

Working...
              X