Great Seats Available! Check Ticket Marketplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Seats Available! Check Ticket Marketplace

Currently 33 listings... some excellent CORPORATE seats are available. :goshocks:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

I picked up a nice ticket for tonight over the weekend.

108 row 4 seat 8 ah yes the good life it feels like LA it Feels like NY summer time chi

:good:

Comment

I like a higher seat so i can see plays unfold. Sitting that low makes it hard to actually watch the game imo. Id say rows 10 min to 20 are about perfect. But thats just me.

Comment

The 4 tickets listed in section 112, Row 6 are arguably the best I see listed. They offer an excellent view of the Shocker bench and you’re sitting next to the rowdy student section. You're also very close to the action at that angle... much closer than the seats near half court.
        :good:

Comment

I agree a good man whom ill name as Zorro hooked me uup not to long ago in section 118 and the seats were perfect.

I like the mid court because imo your not really straining all that much.

And sittin on the floor makes me feel like Jack Nicholson

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
            I like a higher seat so i can see plays unfold. Sitting that low makes it hard to actually watch the game imo. Id say rows 10 min to 20 are about perfect. But thats just me.
            Ah yes the nosebleeds row 35 and up build character. :sarcasm:

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              I agree a good man whom ill name as Zorro hooked me uup not to long ago in section 118 and the seats were perfect.

I like the mid court because imo your not really straining all that much.

And sittin on the floor makes me feel like Jack Nicholson
              One of these days I want to sit next to the bench. Not behind the bench, but just like Jack. That would be pimp.

Comment

Bumping this up again. I posted on another thread that I very well may have up to 6 extras available. I will know around 6pm. I am not interested in charging for these tickets. I just want warm bodies to occupy the seats.

Let me know if you might be interested. I'll try to keep everyone updated as the day progresses.

Comment

Doc,

Check pm!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                    Bumping this up again. I posted on another thread that I very well may have up to 6 extras available. I will know around 6pm. I am not interested in charging for these tickets. I just want warm bodies to occupy the seats.

Let me know if you might be interested. I'll try to keep everyone updated as the day progresses.
                    What the crap

Nothing would have made me more happier than to sit with the good graces of the Doc.

Comment

Are you still able to go if given the nod at the last minute ASM?

Comment

Yeah Ill be going but I had already purchased a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                          Originally posted by WuDrWu

What the crap

Nothing would have made me more happier than to sit with the good graces of the Doc.
                          Doc has a secret seat far away from those. You see, his identity simply cannot be revealed.

:lol:

Comment

I just checked www.goshockers.com and they still have both reserved and general admission tickets left on there as well.

For those of you without season tickets this is your chance!

Let's not end the sell out streak tonight on national TV (espnU- okay at least limited national TV).

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989
                              I just checked www.goshockers.com and they still have both reserved and general admission tickets left on there as well.

For those of you without season tickets this is your chance!

Let's not end the sell out streak tonight on national TV (espnU- okay at least limited national TV).
                              Technically speaking, Koch Arena is sold out again for tonight. Season tickets were sold out prior to the season. Student tickets are also sold out; however the university resells unclaimed tickets 48 hours prior to the game. I believe the university also sells unclaimed faculty tickets prior to the game. Throughout the day, there were over 40 listings for tickets (from 1 – 6 seats) on Ticket Marketplace. Unfortunately, it didn’t appear that any of them sold. :(

I’m unsure what they do with the extra tickets at this point. Maybe they’re sold to walk-up customers? Obviously, tickets are plentiful for tonights game.

Comment

Working...
                              X