orupke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orupke

i'm starting a fund... to raise money to go and get Ehimen outta Nigeria.

j/k... seriously, any updates?

I've been receiving some e-mails from Nigeria. That's the closest I've come to any new information.

I really feel like finding the name of another Nigerian player and replying that I need to get my Cousin out of Nigeria. If only they could meet me in London (when they give me my share of the $7 mill that's due me) with my Cousin who desperately needs to get out of Nigeria, I'd be delighted to give them a photocopy of my ID, my bank account number, my place of employment, my address, my telephone number and anything else they require.

I'd never do that with Orukpe for fear that any connection between Orukpe and Nigerian riches coming my way could only cause more problems.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Re: orupke

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
      i'm starting a fund... to raise money to go and get Ehimen outta Nigeria.

j/k... seriously, any updates?
      That is exactly what has to be done. Money that is given under the table for bribes to the high ranking education officials in order to push through his paperwork.

Comment

Time for a covert op.

Code name: Shockernet

Comment

Think we can get Beggs to just tack it on to "Student Fees"?
          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
          Students > Alumni
          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Surely we can get a little help from Robert Gates. As a Kansas boy and former President of Texas A$M, he should be able to spare a few Green Berets and an Apache helicopter for a weekend in a warm climate.

Comment

Some have given up on EO but the change in strategy shows the coaching staff hasn't. Hopefully the new plan will work.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Just a thought, but would contacting our US congresspersons or senators help?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  Uh, no.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                    Time for a covert op.

Code name: Shockernet
                    Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... SHOCKERNET.
                    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9

________
                      Marijuana Test
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I think all of them are too out-of-shape to be of much help in a special ops mission. I really doubt many of them can fly an Apache helicopter, either.

Comment

DUShock can lead us on this dangerous mission! But he would probably have to use his boot to get most of us to jump out of a perfectly good aircraft!
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Who was the Shocker, who had a friend in Nigeria?

We need an updated report.

This subject has been way too quiet for way too long.

Comment

I love it, but please post in the original Orupke thread...i have money on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X