cool.
    ________
    POT
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

:D

Comment

Originally posted by thenightwatchman
        Don't understand all the anger towards KUs program. There are arrogant fans in every fanbase, especially in successful programs. Did everyone forget about the Bill Self shirts some WSU student made?? I've never seen more arrogant fans (other than mu) when WSU tasted success in the S16 and KU choked in the first round. I can't imagine the chest thumping and cockiness if WSU was in KSU or KUs position. Not sure if its jealously or what but its kinda lame. I'm a fan of both programs, but idiot fans are found everywhere.
        You may not agree with it, but I don't think it is hard to understand the source of the animosity of some fans toward KU.

Comment

Don't understand all the anger towards KUs program. There are arrogant fans in every fanbase, especially in successful programs. Did everyone forget about the Bill Self shirts some WSU student made?? I've never seen more arrogant fans (other than mu) when WSU tasted success in the S16 and KU choked in the first round. I can't imagine the chest thumping and cockiness if WSU was in KSU or KUs position. Not sure if its jealously or what but its kinda lame. I'm a fan of both programs, but idiot fans are found everywhere.
          KU as an institution has no great love for us. I don't remember where it was, but a while back there was a thread on here where some old-timers ran down a list of grievances caused by KU.

Face it, WSU is a little brother in an authoritarian house. KU is the mean older brother with the parent's ear. Any way they can keep us below them they will.

Still don't understand our rage? Try this little exercise. The next time you want to talk about WSU, stop yourself, and replace WSU with University of Kansas-Wichita. Yeah. You'll quickly begin to understand.
          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
          Students > Alumni
          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Hey way to come into a thread and start blabbing about nothing at all.
            your "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME" complex is highly annoying.

Comment

Great slideshow. The Eagle really does a great job covering all 3 teams. It's coverage of KU and KSU is much better than the KC Star or Topeka CJ.

Comment

to me, being a fan of both schools is totally unacceptable. Just my My opinion.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Too bad none of the games Lutz went to were any good. Two blow-outs against Nebraska and ISU and WSU lost.

Still, a pretty solid effort from Lutz. It makes me wish I still had my student tickets at AFH. I took them for granted when I was in school. One thing that pictoral did was remind me of how awesome WSU's fight song is. Good stuff.

*And I'd recommend that my fellow KU fans remember that the Jayhawks return roughly 21% of our scoring for next season, and just one of our top eight in minutes played (assuming Chalmers goes pro -- if he doesn't, then those numbers go up to a still scary 36% and two). It will be a rough season, especially with roadies at Michigan State, Arizona and Tennessee on the schedule. Hopefully the rest of the non-con is made up exclusively of teams from the Dakotas. Judging by how we usually schedule, it will be.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by Saulbadguy
                    Great slideshow. The Eagle really does a great job covering all 3 teams. It's coverage of KU and KSU is much better than the KC Star or Topeka CJ.
                    Co-sign.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                      Hey way to come into a thread and start blabbing about nothing at all.
                      your "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME" complex is highly annoying.
                      That's all it does. It brings nothing to the table, ever. The only time it makes an appearance on ShockerNet is when his Hawkies are doing good and WSU is doing bad. It's pretty much the norm with this tool.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                      X