The Officials at the bradley game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Officials at the bradley game

were horrible......they wore blind in both eyes and deaf in 1 ear. I seen a ambulance after the game hopefully it was one of the refs....gal mekel was looking to kill one of them and so were the fans...tonights refs were mentally retarted and Bradleys coach slipped the refs a couple hundreds before the game....i hope u enjoyed reading my opinon of the refs.

P.S They should go to bradley and never come back.

That is spot on analysis

Comment

Re: The Officials at the bradley game

Originally posted by dofo20
      I seen a ambulance after the game hopefully it was one of the refs....gal
      My family and I's first thought when we saw the ambulances was that someone killed the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
        That is spot on analysis
        I KNOW RIGHT?

Comment

It didn't affect the outcome of the game, but they were ridiculously bad. The last foul on PJ was a block all the way as he came from 15 feet away to try to draw the charge on the Bradley player. They called it a charge in a pathetic attempt at a make-up call.

Comment

It didn't cost us the game but they did suck the momentum right out of us. I would have loved to see how close we would have made it in the end. I think we could have made this one interesting all the way to the end, but.......
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You think the refs at this game were BAD? You should have come to the Bradley-ISU game! The refs issued a total of 5 technical fouls to both teams (only two of which were justified), and the game didn't even go into overtime! :wacko: By contrast, during the 5-OT Baylor/Texas A&M game, there were no technical fouls issued on either team. Basically, because we aren't in a BCS league, we get bad refs; this problem is augmented on the weekends, since thats when a lot of BCS basketball games are.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonAtBradley
                You think the refs at this game were BAD? You should have come to the Bradley-ISU game! The refs issued a total of 5 technical fouls to both teams (only two of which were justified), and the game didn't even go into overtime! :wacko: By contrast, during the 5-OT Baylor/Texas A&M game, there were no technical fouls issued on either team. Basically, because we aren't in a BCS league, we get bad refs; this problem is augmented on the weekends, since thats when a lot of BCS basketball games are.
                I don't doubt that one bit. Personally though, I was embarrassed be to be an official tonight.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Anyone else notice Marshall's actions in the last 3 seconds? With time running off the clock he started a power walk to the student section, speaking to Jim Les on the way down the sideline. Then, just past mid-court he veers out onto the floor and points at the one older white ref.

What he said is left to the imagination. I would assume he was confirming their tee time at Crestview tomorrow after church.

He then doubled back and congratulated the Bradley team near the scorer's table.

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't get a T tonight. I'm not an overly emotional guy. But if I were coaching this team tonight I'd probably have recieved my first ever T.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I was just certain that tonight would be the night that Marshall could no longer harbor words about the officiating that would result in a fine.

But he did. He's showing pretty remarkable restraint.

Comment

What was the warning to the Wichita State bench for?

Comment

Marshall helping them referee. It seems rare to see a ref blow his whistle to issue a warning. Maybe that means the ref is inexperienced.

Comment

The Valley pays the experienced refs $1800 per game and the new guys $1400 per game.

You would think for that kind of money they could find some better refs.

Maybe they should just pay them $100 a game and save the money.

I don't think that the quality would be much different. :wsu_posters:

Comment

I thought the referee that issued the warning to the bench looked like a cross between Montel Willimas and Coach Hines.

Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Working...
                              X