Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Wichita State Fans All Over The World

Shocker Fans,
    I just wanted to drop a quick congratulatory message to all Shocker Fans. Each and everyone of you are what makes this University special and more importantly makes this Basketball Program one a kind. I think I speak on behalf of all the past players, managers and coaches when I say that attending Wichita State University was the best decision not only in my life but also in theirs. Coach Marshall, the staff and the players have brought this program to a level not seen in a long time and I am thrilled and honored to have been a part (even if it was small) of this great, prestigious University and Basketball Program. Thanks for everything you have done and will continue to do to make this place special!!

Matt Braeuer

Thanks Matt!! You are the best!

Reece's dad

Comment

Thanks Matt, and at least 50 times a year I go onto youtube and watch you hit the game winning three against Creighton. Always puts a smile on my face.

Comment

Matt, you are a class act both on and off the court. Once a Shocker, always a Shocker. God bless you always.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Dude... my wife has always said you were her future husband. No sure what that means for me.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by, and believe me when I say while we might be on top of the world with the current squad, you and your teammates are still fresh in our minds.

Comment

Thanks for everything you did to get our program to where it is today. Your team in 2006 started a special time in Shocker basketball history.

Comment

Thanks so much Matt. You've always been my favorite player. And as much as I've enjoyed your run and this current run ... I'm so thankful to all of you for what these teams have meant to my grandfather. As a season ticket holder for decades, the quality of the team that we've had for the last decade, starting with when you got to campus, has meant an incredible amount to him. That man is so happy and excited whenever I talk to him about the Shockers :)

That Sweet 16 run was the start of something special.

Now come back to us as a coach in a few years >=)
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

These last 10 years have been the best ever for Shocker basketball. Even if you didn't play on this years team, you helped paved the way for others to reach the final four.

Comment

Matt and I were in the same freshman class and he dated a girl in the dorm across from mine on the first floor of the Fairmount south tower. Matt was always one of my favorite players. A lot of good memories watching that team.
                  Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I just realized I'm wearing the WSU 2006 MVC Champions shirt. I wear it around the house now. I'll grab the "Play Angry" shirt for this evening.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I think this is one of the best things I have seen on Shockernet if not the best.

Thanks for everything Matt, I hope that everything you want to achieve in coaching happens for you.

Shockers forever!
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

matt any chance you come to WSU as an assisant or in some capacity?

Comment

Matt, there is NOTHING small about the contribution you made to this program, this city and this University.

You have the heart of a lion and the mind of a champion and you will always be remembered as a student athlete integral in the success of Shocker basketball.

I would wish you good luck, but you don't need it. You're going to be successful throughout your life in whatever you choose to accomplish.

I hope you and your beautiful wife are doing well and say hello to your parents for me.

Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                            matt any chance you come to WSU as an assisant or in some capacity?
                            HC in 15 years when HCGM retires.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

No Matt, thank you!
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X