Nice article on Lynn Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice article on Lynn Marshall

SALT LAKE CITY — Lynn Marshall looks good for having 17 children.

You’ll see a lot of her during the NCAA Tournament. She’s the tall, thin, curly-haired blonde in the front row at the Shocker games who’s screaming, jumping and clapping alongside the two children she raised from birth – 16-year-old Kellen and 13-year-old Maggie – and in support of her other 15 kids: her Carls, Cleanthonys and Freds.

Lynn, also known as Mrs. Gregg Marshall, is nearly as recognizable to Shocker fans as her head coach husband.
    Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2013/03/22/272...#storylink=cpy

Where's the article on the FGCU head coach's wife?

Comment

Another article in the Eagle about Gregg and Lynn.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
        Where's the article on the FGCU head coach's wife?
        Oh, there are plenty of articles on her . . .(Yes, that's really her . . .)

If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
          Oh, there are plenty of articles on her . . .(Yes, that's really her . . .)

Oh, I know. Found a few during the game. Looks like this is about 10+ years old.

With your avatar, how am I not surprised you found this nugget? :)

Comment

I guess I should have named his thread "Pictures of Florida Gulf Coast coach's wife.

Comment

@1979Shocker:, no disrespect to you or LM by derailing this thread so early on. Just having fun. LM goes above and beyond and is very different than many HC's wives... we are lucky that Gregg is married to such a wonderful woman.

Comment

I would much rather have a Lynn Marshall. A real woman who doesn't disrespect herself. When I think of every grown woman who I have any respect for, none of them are capable of posing for photo shoots of maxim to be placed on a cover next to the words 'endless sex'

Oddly enough, I think these photos belong here in this thread because they allow us to make the contrast between who we have and who other people have.

Lynn is the true keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                  @1979Shocker, no disrespect to you or LM by derailing this thread so early on. Just having fun. LM goes above and beyond and is very different than many HC's wives... we are lucky that Gregg is married to such a wonderful woman.
                  And, by the way, I will take LM any day over this lady.

If I didn't think I would get a visit from some of the players, I would have LM as my avatar . . . Love me some LM.
                  If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Lynn is the straw that stirs the drink......and when you hear Gregg talk about the best fans in the nation....that STARTS with Lynn.

The Shockers #1 fan. Just like @Rixtoy1: , love me some LM.

Comment

lol @ disrespecting herself

Comment

Both of the articles linked in this thread were very good. HCGM is a very lucky guy and so is shocker nation, to have Lynn around.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                          lol @ disrespecting herself
                          Haha I hear ya. Just trying to give props to Lynn :)

Comment

Working...
                          X