Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Creighton Program a bit over-rated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    according to MVCFans, winning the conference and tournament in STL is more impressive than getting to the Sweet 16, some have said if WSU can get to the elite 8 then their season will be slightly better than sCUMs.
    That's what fans of NCAA futility will often say. It doesn't mean they are right.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
      MVC Sweet 16 Teams Since 1994 (Wins)
      1994 -- #12 Tulsa (UCLA, Oklahoma State)
      1995 -- #6 Tulsa (Illinois, Old Dominion)
      1999 -- #12 Missouri St. (Wisconsin, Tennessee)
      2002 -- #11 S. Illinois (Texas Tech, Georgia)
      2006 -- #13 Bradley (Kansas, Pittsburgh)
      2006 -- #7 Wichita St. (Seton Hall, Tennessee)
      2007 -- #4 S. Illinois (Holy Cross, Va. Tech)
      2010 -- #9 UNI (UNLV, Kansas)
      2013 -- #9 Wichita State (Pittsburgh, Gonzaga)

From a national perspective, people around the country only remember what you did on a national stage. When I am in other states and wear WSU gear people come up to me and talk about two things. They remember the Baseball national championship and they remember the Sweet Sixteen run. I am not sure what people in other states would say to Creighton fans but I am guessing it is not much.
      an impressive list of BCS teams that have fallen to the Valley. I see Kansas, Pitt and Tennessee take top honors with 2 losses each...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        That's what fans of NCAA futility will often say. It doesn't mean they are right.
        What it does demonstrate that their lack of critical thinking skills is why this country is in south trouble. People are delusional. I will LMAO when then first sCUm shows up and says winning the league is more important than what u do in post season.

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
          I worked with a girl who went to Creighton, she was a huuuge basketball fan. Always wore KU gear. When I asked her why she didn't cheer for Creighton, she replied, "Because they suck." case-closed.

Also, in spite of those two giant flaws. She was a nice person.

This pisses me off. We have WSU alumni exactly like her. Her parents spent a helluva lot of money to get her a great education at a good school. She probably owes her livelihood based on her degree from CU. But she's just a disrespectful, spoiled chick who takes what is handed to her for granted and jumps on whatever bandwagon her peers or other family members happened to jump on.

If you have kids or grandkids that have or will attend WSU, regardless of circumstances, please teach them to respect their degree and alma mater.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hehe.

I guess the days of being over rated are... well... over

Now they will probably be somewhere around #222 I think

Comment

Working...
            X