No announcement yet.

Injury update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TK looked a lot more comfortable on his feet than the last time. That kid is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      I think that monster trucking and people's elbow he took tonight might have popped everything back into place. Either that or he was playing with broken ribs and a punctured lung the rest of the game but he is just tough as nails and doesn't care like the honey badger

Last time FSF got plowed over like Jake has been about 25 times so far was as follows. I thought this chicklet told me stand up because she dug my big traps-- so I stood up like Elvis to say--"why ty, ty very very much baybay." Problem was she sharpshooting me and said shut yourn big trap and sit down. She jack-hammered me like a speed bag and my nose became flatter than a bulldawg snarfing syrup infested pancakes.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Last time FSF got plowed over like Jake has been about 25 times so far was as follows. I thought this chicklet told me stand up because she dug my big traps-- so I stood up like Elvis to say--"why ty, ty very very much baybay." Problem was she sharpshooting me and said shut yourn big trap and sit down. She jack-hammered me like a speed bag and my nose became flatter than a bulldawg snarfing syrup infested pancakes.
        well, that hadta suck

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          well, that hadta suck
          Have not stood up to take a bow since and if I did not have a sprained ankle that day, I could have out-ran her easy. I'm thinking about becoming a Body Guard because that is the only fight I have ever lost.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Amazing the way they destroyed NIU with all the injuries. An incredible job of coaching this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              EO had sprained ankle, seems to be at least 90% from watching him the last two games. Lost the tip tonight so probably not quite 100%.
              Not quite 100%, but he lost the tip tonight, because the opposition tipped the ball "on the way up." This happened at least once last season also; this used to be illegal ;)

Comment

TK looked a lot more comfortable on his feet than the last time. That kid is good.
                Tecele Kotton?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Can Baker get a Medical Redshirt? What if we had Baker, Wessel and Van Fleet playing together for three more years? Oh my. Sprinkle in a little Derail Green and Shaq Morris for three years and at some point we might have a shot at Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                    Can Baker get a Medical Redshirt? What if we had Baker, Wessel and Van Fleet playing together for three more years? Oh my. Sprinkle in a little Derail Green and Shaq Morris for three years and at some point we might have a shot at Duke.
                    I think we are closer tothan duke than most think right now.

Comment

he red-shirted last year so I doubt a medical red-shirt is unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Tecele Kotton?
                        oops

Comment

6th years are only granted at the completion of the 5th year, so probably not

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
                            Not quite 100%, but he lost the tip tonight, because the opposition tipped the ball "on the way up." This happened at least once last season also; this used to be illegal ;)
                            I also thought it wasn't that great of a toss by the referee. It looked like it was more on the UNI side of the circle.

Comment

6th years are only granted at the completion of the 5th year, so probably not
                              Also usually not granted unless two years are missed due to injury as opposed to voluntary redshirt. One factor that might mitigate the voluntary redshirt is that he was not on scholarship during the redshirt year. Still, there would be no decision by the NCAA until after the 2016 season.
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                                Also usually not granted unless two years are missed due to injury as opposed to voluntary redshirt. One factor that might mitigate the voluntary redshirt is that he was not on scholarship during the redshirt year. Still, there would be no decision by the NCAA until after the 2016 season.
                                ] also think that by the time 2016 rolls around, we could be so good, that Baker might not get much playing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X