What time is the press conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time is the press conference?

Anyone know what time or outlet his announcement will be on?

Just keep watching Kansas.com, GoShockers.com and here.

Remember, it's not a press conference, just a statement.

Comment

What was said on 1410 that it would probably be a released statement and not a press conference

Comment

Would it be better to issue a statement or a press conference for these type of situations?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
          Would it be better to issue a statement or a press conference for these type of situations?
          I feel if it was something definitive (I'm not going anywhere) then it would be a press conference. Being just a statement will probably just be a smokescreen. Just my opinion.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

This would be no different than what Turgeon did when the KU job was open. There was a statement on GoShockers.com where he addressed the situation, taking his name out of the hat.

Comment

When he releases his statement, I feel that one thing that Marshall needs to do is make it clear that he is committed to making Wichita State successful or he needs to resign. If he does not want to close the door on the South Carolina job, that is fine as long as he lets us know that until the season is over, he is 100% committed to Wichita State and moving our program forward. Just like he wants players who want to be here, I want a coach who wants to be here.

I feel that some of our current problems are due to having a coach who no longer wanted to be at a mid-major program like Wichita State and do not want to see history repeat itself again.

Comment

I dreamt last night that in today's newspaper, I read that Jim sacked Coach before giving the statement. it was odd

Comment

On Sports Daily, Bob Lutz said a statement is supposed be released by the WSU Sports Information department this afternoon.

No press conference is planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                    Not much you can say in a presser with a situation like this. The whole USC situtation is just one big unknown. Other than a definitive statement (which we'll hopefully get) or even a vague coach-speak statement leaving the door open (let's pray we don't get) what else can he say?

Comment

I heard he talked to Bobby Petrino on how to handle this situation. :D

Comment

All its gunna say is "I'm here to stay, get used to it."

Comment

We basically get a conference today anyway....

Radio show at 6, right?
                          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                          Students > Alumni
                          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

yep 6 pm sharp

Comment

The show is then gunna be filled with "were so happy" and "I never doubted you" callers...and that's a good thing:)
                              J

Comment

Working...
                              X