Clear All

I thought it was pretty funny.

Comment

I laughed
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Looks like the A&M fans are a getting a little grumpy with Turgeon on getting blown out by Tech and K-State.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
          Looks like the A&M fans are a getting a little grumpy with Turgeon on getting blown out by Tech and K-State.
          They are not happy with him at all...alot want him out his year....oops

Comment

Oh, I hope Turgeon does well, I feel no ill will towards him, but I had 2 thoughts from yesterday's game:

1) What their previous schedule was, and were they overrated?
            2) That Turgeon's system is not effective at the top level of competition.

Comment

January time for a Turg team meltdown!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

jeez Turgeon is being cursed by being ranked in top 10
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  Oh, I hope Turgeon does well, I feel no ill will towards him, but I had 2 thoughts from yesterday's game:

1) What their previous schedule was, and were they overrated?
                  2) That Turgeon's system is not effective at the top level of competition.
                  I don't think this has anything to do with the TAM loss yesterday. Only about 4 teams in the nation could have beaten KSU yesterday, they played amazing. TAM also shot 38% from the field and 57% from the line. Teams don't win shooting that poorly, no matter the coach or system. But, he'll probably get canned after 2 years.
                  "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                  -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                    jeez Turgeon is being cursed by being ranked in top 10
                    They aren't going to be ranked in the top 10 now, and it would seem that A&M fans don't like his preparation and how he has coached under duress.

In fact, some local media member remarked after one loss that it seemed he just quit coaching and started moping on the sideline.

Comment

Coach T. had said earlier they needed some competition due to a probable weak earlier schedule before Conference games.. The Big 12 is stronger this year from top to bottom. I think his loss to Bobby Knights 10-7 Tech. team has put him in the record books in Bobby's behalf. Before the K-State loss, he did not seem concerned, but took quite a beating. He inherited a bonanza of talent though and should be okay this year. Does anybody know if Denzel Bowels redshirted? In an earlier game, I thought I saw his name in the box-score, but nothing since. The honeymoon with fans can be short lived in Coaching when the stakes and expectations are so very sky high.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think Denzel got 1 block in 1 game.

Comment

MT gave up a chance to be a Shocker ICON for easier scheduling and FB. He could have had his name on the court someday. He will never be a Legend at TAM. His loss.

Comment

aTm shot poorly on Saturday because the young 'Cats are finally starting to play good defense. Our seats are near the visitor's bench and it was fun watching the Turd freak as he was totally outcoached by HCFM.

Comment

MCMW!

Comment

mcmw?

Comment

Working...
                                X