Great Turg article by Bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BA2929

Looks like Lutz had to do some actual work since the site was down for most of the week!
    Now that's funny! Funny because it's true.

Comment

Wichita State - The Girl every coach who has dated her wishes he'd married. :cry: Give me a break. M.T. did good things here and I am very appreciative, I can happily thank him for outlandish airline, hotel, and fine dinner costs. It was worth every penny, "Thank you Turge, I wish you well but I can't wish you luck. We (Wichita State) need all we can get at the moment".

Go Shocks!!!!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

"I never thought I would leave Wichita," he said. "But then this opportunity at Texas A&M came along and I thought the timing was right and I did it."

I thought he left because Larry told him he was born to coach in final fours every year?

Guess it was just because A&M is that very special oppurtunity and one of the few that could pull him away. :lol:

Look more power to him for going and getting in a BCS conference, more money, better recruiting situation but PLEASE don't try to sugar coat it both ways. Just say "I was itching to get to a real league and after I gave up on the team last year I knew I need to take the next BCS offer to come along as it could be my last for awhile."

Comment

Great article by Bob. Bob has never been forgiven by many Shocker faithful for the way he was on Randy. I hated Bob during that time. In retrospect he was dead on. Bob is a sharp guy. If you really think about it, who's opinion do you respect more: Bruce or Bob?
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
            Great article by Bob. Bob has never been forgiven by many Shocker faithful for the way he was on Randy. I hated Bob during that time. In retrospect he was dead on. Bob is a sharp guy. If you really think about it, who's opinion do you respect more: Bruce or Bob?
            I respect SPONGEbob more than those two LOL.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

really there both great guys and they both know what there talking about grant it everybody on here hates both of them but honestly there both really smart guys.

Comment

Listening to Sports Daily is worse than sitting at a dentist office for 12 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker856
                  really there both great guys and they both know what there talking about grant it everybody on here hates both of them but honestly there both really smart guys.

Great post Bruce.
                  "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                  -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                    Turg ran into the Legend the other Night :clap:
                    How is that even relevant in this discussion?

I blame the hate inside for taking over you and your grammar/typing/mental abilities.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                      Listening to Sports Daily is worse than sitting at a dentist office for 12 hours.
                      But you still listen to it.. :)

You sat in a dentist office for 12 hours?.. Damn, wtf was the matter with your mouth, kid?.. :yahoo:
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                        But you still listen to it.. :)

You sat in a dentist office for 12 hours?.. Damn, wtf was the matter with your mouth, kid?.. :yahoo:
                        actually no

I have listened to it in the past and refuse to do so now.

Comment

im not bruce and why would bruce even come on here?

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...I guess that it expains it.

Go figure ... You would rather sit in a dentist chair for 12 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your the main reason I believe in a womans right to choose

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker

Your the main reason I believe in a womans right to choose
                                thats just not even funny

Comment

Working...
                                X