No announcement yet.

WSU (9-12, 1-7) At Memphis (15-6, 4-4) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have said I would be ok losing every game the rest of the year if we could have won that one.

But now we will just likely lose every game the rest of the year anyways

Comment

• The amount of despair I feel watching this team lose time and time again is impressive. You'd think I'd be numb by now.

Comment

• Think I'll take my wife's dog for a little walk over to the balcony.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• This coach is a joke. I don't care if we blew layups or if he doesn't have his own players, you can't allow the team to be this bad

Comment

• Comment

• Had a feeling this would happen. No heart in this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                This coach is a joke. I don't care if we blew layups or if he doesn't have his own players, you can't allow the team to be this bad
                Go down to Koch and give him some advice.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Now if this could be followed up by stringing together a few wins and a strong finish to the season, we might be getting somewhere. I fear we shot our wad against a mediocre Memphis team and this is the best effort we see the rest of the season.

Comment

• Up 54 to 40 at 7:39 when BJ fouls on the 3 to give Tiggers new life.

Comment

• Originally posted by DwShock View Post
                      Had a feeling this would happen. No heart in this team.
                      Don't think this one had anything to do with heart
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• pain.

Comment

• That;s about as good as this team can play and still not good enough to beat a team that’s playing bad right now.

Comment

• Cortes and Pohto
                            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• I mean at this point just play the bench this is just downright deflating

Comment

• Layups. Free throws. Three stupid turnovers start of 2nd half.

But don’t worry, we can hang with everyone, just wait until Ft. Worth, right? Bwahahaa

Comment

Working...
                                X