KGSO Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGSO Announcement

I know this should go on the baseball board, and it will....but right now this is where the action is! Just FYI...we announced today that we will host the "Gene Stephenson Show" starting Feb. 11th...Every Monday LIVE at the Shadow for 20 Weeks...Gene will be there between 4:30p and 5:30p...Randy and I will host the program. I'm really looking forwrad to this! Thanks, and have a great day!

Through hard work and dedication I have found one spot in my house where I can actually listen to KGSO without the Disney bleed being so strong I can't stand it.

I can still hear Zach Efron.....but Randy drowns him out.

Great news Chris. As always Gene was great this morning and I am more excited about baseball season than ever.

Look forward to Mondays at the Shadow!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Through hard work and dedication I have found one spot in my house where I can actually listen to KGSO without the Disney bleed being so strong I can't stand it.

In reading this I get the mental picture of a guy cramming himself into a dark and dusty crawlspace in the attic. Little hand held radio, trying to get the antenna just right but the roof line is to steep and is in the way. Turning into a contortionist with his right leg curled up behind his neck trying to get the best reception possible. Just as his foot goes numb, the batteries die.

DAMN YOU ZACH EFRON (because somehow its his fault)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Great news Chris. As always Gene was great this morning and I am more excited about baseball season than ever.

Try listening over the Internet if you can.... mo better....

That's what I do from KC ....
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Hey joco, you have defiled a wonderful album cover. Someday, may the ghost of Kerry Livgren haunt your dreams.

;)

Comment

Originally posted by rZ

In reading this I get the mental picture of a guy cramming himself into a dark and dusty crawlspace in the attic. Little hand held radio, trying to get the antenna just right but the roof line is to steep and is in the way. Turning into a contortionist with his right leg curled up behind his neck trying to get the best reception possible. Just as his foot goes numb, the batteries die.

DAMN YOU ZACH EFRON (because somehow its his fault)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            That's such a wonderful image. Sadly, I've practically tried that with no luck.... :cry:
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You can be right across the street from kgso studios and not get any better signal then if you were across town. I do look forward to listenting to gene though.

Comment

Does this mean no Gene Stephenson show with Mike Kennedy? Forgive me for saying this, but I will not listen unless it is a coaches show with Kennedy. With all do respect to Chris and Randy.

Comment

Hilarious! I've got two young kids and Disney Channel and damn High School Musical is the topic of every conversation they start....

Comment

Working...
                  X