KU - 85
    OU - 55
    FINAL

TUESDAY, JAN. 15TH

Creighton (12-3)(3-2) @ UNI (10-6)(2-3)
    Tip-off 6pm CST

SIU (7-9)(2-3) @ Evansville (5-10)(0-5)
    Tip-off 7:05pm CST

Indiana St (9-6)(4-1) @ Missouri St (9-8)(2-3)

Baylor (13-2) vs Oklahoma St (10-5)
    Tip-off 7pm CST

WEDNESDAY, JAN. 16TH

Drake (14-1)(5-0) @ Bradley (8-9)(1-4)

MD. Balt. Cnty (11-6) vs Hartford (8-9)
    Tip-off 6pm CST

LSU (7-9) vs Auburn (9-5)
    Tip-off 7pm CST

UAB (11-5) vs Southern Miss (9-7)
    Tip-off 7pm CST

Wyoming (6-8) vs Air Force (9-6)
    Tip-off 7:30pm CST

TX A&M (15-1) @ Texas Tech (9-6)
    Tip-off 8:30pm CST

THURSDAY, JAN. 17TH

App. St (9-6) vs Chattanooga (12-5)
    Tip-off 6pm CST

Monmouth (4-12) vs Central Conn. St (6-10)
    Tip-off 6pm CST

UMKC (6-12) @ South Dakota St (6-11)
    Tip-off 7pm CST

TX Arlington (10-4) vs Nicholls St (6-11)
    Tip-off 7pm CST

UIC (9-7) vs Wright St (9-6)
    Tip-off 7pm CST

Northern Colorado (8-8) @ Eastern Wash. (7-12)
    Tip-off 9:05pm CST

FRIDAY, JAN. 18TH

No Games of Interest

SATURDAY, JAN. 19TH

Evansville (5-10)(0-5) @ Bradley (8-9)(1-4)

Illinois St (13-3)(5-0) @ Drake (14-1)(5-0)

Indiana St (9-6)(4-1) @ Creighton (12-3)(3-2)
    Tip-off 7:35pm CST

LSU (7-9) @ Vanderbilt (16-1)
    Tip-off 12pm CST

MD Balt Cnty (11-6) @ Binghamton (6-10)
    Tip-off 1pm CST

App St (9-6) vs Georgia Southern (11-5)
    Tip-off 2pm CST

Monmouth (4-13) @ St. Francis (NY) (5-12)
    Tip-off 3pm CST

UIC (9-7) vs Detroit (4-12)
    Tip-off 3pm CST

TX Arlington (10-4) vs SE Louisiana (9-6)
    Tip-off 4pm CST

Baylor (13-2) @ Nebraska (11-3)
    Tip-off 5pm CST

UAB (11-5) @ Marshall (9-5)
    Tip-off 6pm CST

UMKC (6-12) @ North Dakota St (8-9)
    Tip-off 7pm CST

AR Pine Bluff (6-7) vs Southern (4-10)
    Tip-off 7pm CST

Wyoming (6-8) @ San Diego St (12-4)
    Tip-off 10pm CST

TX A&M (15-1) @ K-State (11-4)
    Tip-off 3pm CST

KU (16-0) @ Missouri (11-5)
    Tip-off 7pm CST

Northern Colorado (8-8) @ Portland St (9-8)
    Tip-off 4:05pm CST
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

This thread would be interesting if the Shox had something to play for, say an NCAA or NIT berth, maintaining a top RPI etc., but since this season is lost perhaps you could save yourself some time. We appreciate the time it takes for you to post this, but really, these games are not interesting anymore as they do not impact WSU in any way from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
      This thread would be interesting if the Shox had something to play for, say an NCAA or NIT berth, maintaining a top RPI etc., but since this season is lost perhaps you could save yourself some time. We appreciate the time it takes for you to post this, but really, these games are not interesting anymore as they do not impact WSU in any way from here on out.
      K, I'll stop if that is what everyone wants. Just new that some liked it and I don't mind taking the time. While the Shox have been disappointing I am still a college basketball fan so for me I'm still interested regardless.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
        Originally posted by KC Shox
        K, I'll stop if that is what everyone wants. Just new that some liked it and I don't mind taking the time. While the Shox have been disappointing I am still a college basketball fan so for me I'm still interested regardless.
        I like it at the beginning of the year to get an idea of the teams we'll be facing in the non-conference and conference games. After conference play starts though it's not as useful.

Maybe just a thread with the valley games for the week would work.

Comment

I like being able to keep up with Northern Colorado. And personally I still enjoy seeing what the other teams we played are doing even though it's not gonna mean much this year. But that's me.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Keep it up. Some fans appreciate it.

Comment

I like seeing what our opponents are doing. Thanks for taking the time to do it. Keep it up.

Comment

Guys, please leave the personal insults out of it.

Comment

Tonight's Creighton @ UNI game is on ESPN2 at 6pm for any who are interested.

Comment

I've always liked and appreciated these threads. Please continue.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                      I like being able to keep up with Northern Colorado. And personally I still enjoy seeing what the other teams we played are doing even though it's not gonna mean much this year. But that's me.
                      What is the status of the team up there? Is it a reloading or rebuilding year?
                      Will it take a year or two more for his recruiting to be felt?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                        Originally posted by SubGod22
                        What is the status of the team up there? Is it a reloading or rebuilding year?
                        Will it take a year or two more for his recruiting to be felt?
                        So far his team is 8-8 overall and 2-2 in the Big Sky (5th).

Their 2 losses in the Big Sky were a 4-point loss on the road to the #1 team in that conference right now Northern Arizona. A 9 point loss at home to a team tied for 2nd Idaho St. They also have a 3 point win against the other team tied for 2nd and defending Big Sky champs (I believe) Weber St. I'll say they are definately competing

Not bad for a team so new to Div 1 and a coach only in his 2nd year as a Div 1 head coach.

Comment

1 more thing about Northern Colorado. Their last game was a ROAD non-conference win against a 12-4 San Diego St squad that was on a 13 game home win streak and is 2-0 in the Mountain West.

Comment

I'm watching aTm and TT and I haven't seen a single call go aTm's way and they're down 16-26 so far.

This should be interesting...
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

aTm 17 - Texas Tech 32 at half, color me shocked...
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X