Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why we hate creighton

read away.

are they as classy as some here give them credit for?
    "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
    CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Again, not surprising.

They really have built up a nice superiority complex about themselves. I personally like how they think living in Nebraska and growing corn is leaps and bounds above us. Truly some of them believe like they're the Vegas or NYC of the midwest when in reality they are nothing but a minor blip on the radar.

It was fun to see the home blowout loss to Illinois State and the beatdown that followed at Indiana State. Also, can't wait til the BJ annual postseason chokejob.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I just read that thread quickly, and it looked exactly like a thread I would read on Shockernet if the roles were reversed and WSU won at CU. Message boards are message boards. People enjoy poking fun at their opponents. I think people go too far all the time. Don't even try to act like it is any different here on Shockernet. It isn't. All these generalizations about fan bases are dumb, and it goes both ways. It looks pretty silly to get all wrapped up in online posts about Wichita on another team's board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President
        I just read that thread quickly, and it looked exactly like a thread I would read on Shockernet if the roles were reversed and WSU won at CU. Message boards are message boards. People enjoy poking fun at their opponents. I think people go too far all the time. Don't even try to act like it is any different here on Shockernet. It isn't. All these generalizations about fan bases are dumb, and it goes both ways. It looks pretty silly to get all wrapped up in online posts about Wichita on another team's board.
        No fan group is classy, PERIOD. Lets just take the loss, and offer a little blue tail whooping in OMAHA.
        ________
        HOMEMADE VAPORIZERS
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

come on guys don't whine about our thread it is just like yours. good game last night you guys are a lot better without bryer then you think you are. i have to admit i thought the game was over when we were up by 12, but you guys came back. hopefully you guys can turn it around. i can't wait to see you guys in omaha. again good game last night.
          WOOO PIG SUEY
          DANA- "WOO HERE I COME OMAHA!"

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaJay
            come on guys don't whine about our thread it is just like yours. good game last night you guys are a lot better without bryer then you think you are. i have to admit i thought the game was over when we were up by 12, but you guys came back. hopefully you guys can turn it around. i can't wait to see you guys in omaha. again good game last night.
            Please don't come here and propose how you think we should act. Where are the personal insults lobbed at the CU community? I don't see them here but they are all over the CU board. Those posts scream hypocite imho.

Comment

I have to agree that I don't think that if you reversed things, that the thread would be substantially better. You get quite a bit of that stuff on here too.

The answer as to why we hate Creighton is much simpler - Altman is a scary boogieman who somehow manages to find a way to beat us.

Comment

The funny part is when they cry how much of a whine baby Marshall is. I guess they don't pay much attention to Dana. Last night he didn't whine as much as usual, but he is very prone to throw his own temper tantrums and had the Shox been in the lead he probably would have popped a blood vessel of his own!
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

They serve beer at the Qwest Center. I can only imagine what kind of abuse the visiting team takes from fans. The good, and the thing visting teams hate about Koch Arena, is the fans are not on top of the visiting team.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    OmahaJay wrote:
                    "Come on guys don't whine about our thread it is just like yours. good game last night you guys are a lot better without bryer then you think you are. i have to admit i thought the game was over when we were up by 12, but you guys came back. hopefully you guys can turn it around. i can't wait to see you guys in omaha. again good game last night."

OmahaJay, I guess the lesson here is, no matter what your intentions are, it is not adviseable to come on another school's board after they have jsut lost to you if you don't want to get blasted.

Comment

Maybe we should play creighton in the downtown arena sometime when we can all buy beer. I bet they'd really hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        OmahaJay wrote:
                        "Come on guys don't whine about our thread it is just like yours. good game last night you guys are a lot better without bryer then you think you are. i have to admit i thought the game was over when we were up by 12, but you guys came back. hopefully you guys can turn it around. i can't wait to see you guys in omaha. again good game last night."

OmahaJay, I guess the lesson here is, no matter what your intentions are, it is not adviseable to come on another school's board after they have jsut lost to you if you don't want to get blasted.
                        Do I detect a slight whiff of sarcasm?

Comment

Creighton Fans:
                          If they lose they whine.
                          If they win they Gloat.
                          YOURE FROM OMAHA!
                          "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                          CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

I don't see anything in that thread that is all THAT bad. They don't like us and most of us don't like them. They make some points I don't agree with but they also make some that are true. And BTW CU has the right to talk.. they own us and it's a fact right now. People around here need to stop worrying about what everyone thinks of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                              Creighton Fans:
                              If they lose they whine.
                              If they win they Gloat.
                              YOURE FROM OMAHA!
                              Omaha is a pretty nice city. It's certainly significantly better than this place. Sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X