Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Gregg Marshall Going to Land the Lunker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Gregg Marshall Going to Land the Lunker?

When does Gregg pull in his first legit blue-chip, will-imposing, NBA-destined, power forward, to Wichita State? I would say at his current pace, he should hit one within the next two years. And we all know what happens when you sign one big name recruit... (others follow)

T

...:cool:
    2013-2014
    15.91%
    2014-2015
    36.36%
    2015-2016
    13.64%
    Never
    34.09%

The poll is expired.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What happens if Cleanthony makes the first round of the Draft? Would he still be considered a blue-chip? Or are we talking just high school seniors, that are a 5 star rating on multiple rating sites?
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        What happens if Cleanthony makes the first round of the Draft? Would he still be considered a blue-chip? Or are we talking just high school seniors, that are a 5 star rating on multiple rating sites?
        Super-premium, name brand, highly-touted, highly-recruited, blue chip, top-10, high-school power forward. Cle does not count in this poll.

This list should give you an idea of what I am talking about:

I would say the top 10 players in this list are blue-chippers. Yes, look who's #5... :nonchalance:

T

Comment

Its hard for me to even think about it...not because I don't think we can, but because thinking about it gets me so riled up I can hardly stand it. Honestly, I think it all revolves around how long the MAN stays. If he is in this for the long haul, I really believe we will get one. With the direction he has taken this program, and the way he has done it so far, I think he is the real deal. Please stay.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

This just has to be Jack Nicholson in "The Shining."
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
              This just has to be Jack Nicholson in "The Shining."

Heeeeeres Johnny.

Comment

Come on. We all know Wiggins younger brother reclassified to 2013 so he could play a year with his bro.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

That would be real nice,but we are recruting akoy and he is a 4 star big man. imo if we want those type of kids we have to win on the national stage (be on tv more to show our product,play better comp,and show off our city an how hype we get for our university). but number 1 is keeping coach Marshall here ASLONG AS POSSIBLE or its not goin to happen...

Comment

Does Pual Wight have any eligibility remaining. Now that would be a LUNKER!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Does Pual Wight have any eligibility remaining. Now that would be a LUNKER!
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

new poll: "When does Gregg Marshall land the enormous fat guy who has no future in basketball"

I might be just as excited about one of those. I saw a 400 lb guy at QT yesterday getting donuts and twizzlers, maybe he is here on a visit.

Comment

I see a couple of "balla's" in that picture. Too bad that in reality we sucked those years...

T

Comment

9 votes for NEVER? I should have made the votes public. I know KC Shox voted never, but who else? How many BJ fans do we have registered on this forum?

T

Comment

Jesus! Look at our non-conference schedule in 1991... Can you imagine the celebrations that would occur on here if we could have even a semblance of a schedule like that now? My how times have changed.. :grey:

1 Mon, Nov 25, 1991 REG Rider ECC W 78 39 1 0 W 1
                              2 Sat, Nov 30, 1991 REG Delaware State MEAC W 78 68 2 0 W 2
                              3 Sat, Dec 7, 1991 REG Florida SEC L 50 61 2 1 L 1
                              4 Sat, Dec 14, 1991 REG @ Oklahoma State Big 8 L 54 82 2 2 L 2
                              5 Sat, Dec 21, 1991 REG Utah WAC L 36 58 2 3 L 3
                              6 Sat, Dec 28, 1991 REG Southern Illinois MVC L 64 66 2 4 L 4
                              7 Mon, Dec 30, 1991 REG @ Syracuse Big East L 63 88 2 5 L 5
                              8 Sat, Jan 4, 1992 REG Saint Peter's MAAC L 68 71 2 6 L 6
                              9 Wed, Jan 8, 1992 REG Kansas Big 8 L 51 81 2 7 L 7
                              10 Sat, Jan 11, 1992 REG @ Indiana State MVC L 51 81 2 8 L 8
                              11 Wed, Jan 15, 1992 REG @ Kansas State Big 8 L 50 72 2 9 L 9

Comment

Working...
                              X