Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zardoz
    replied
    They need to bring back the black. Beyond that I really don't care.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I wouldn't get rid of the greys....I love the greys. I'd rather wear grey than white.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    My only beef was not having a black option, just in case we felt the need to show some worthless program we were badass.
    Yeah, I miss the blacks too. But saying the greys suck just to whine to get the blacks back isn't the answer IMO. Not all people were doing that -- some genuinely just don't like the greys regardless what the other uniforms are (such as @pinstripers:).

Of course some people still want those short-shorts with the twig and berries hanging out of 'em instead of the pajamas-aka-window-drapes that we have today. This is one of those rare situation where compromise would actually be the optimal solution. But I am completely digressing.

I think it'd be funny if the NCAA were to adopt a policy like they had in highschool moons ago where tatoos had to be covered.

Leave a comment:

• GOSHOX1
    replied
    The players all love the gray/grey uni's. The little guy flying through the air with a ball out stretched on them has a lot to do with that!

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I agree with the 4 colors being cool. I like them all.
    My only beef was not having a black option, just in case we felt the need to show some worthless program we were badass.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    Gray pants/black shirt/white piping/gold numerals. Yeah, sounds perfect.:applouse:
    Hahaha, well fortunately 3 of the 4 colors are neutral.

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Gray pants/black shirt/white piping/gold numerals. Yeah, sounds perfect.:applouse:

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    I don't like the gray/grey uniforms either. In fact, I am going to call into Coach Marshall's first "Radio Show" and tell him that who ever picked out these crappy colored gray/grey uniforms should be tar'd and feather, then ran out of Wichita on a GrayHound/GreyHound bus.
    So you want to tar and feather Coach Marshall and run him out of Wichita?

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied
    I don't like the gray/grey uniforms either. In fact, I am going to call into Coach Marshall's first "Radio Show" and tell him that who ever picked out these crappy colored gray/grey uniforms should be tar'd and feather, then ran out of Wichita on a GrayHound/GreyHound bus.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    gray sucks

Leave a comment:

• _kai_
    replied
    I think the Blacks should be used as our away uni's, all the time. Rotate the grey in with the white, if the NCAA allows that, which I'm 99% sure they do.

All black = bad boys of the valley. Knock some heads off.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I'm sure they'll keep the gray, but they'll bring back the black after last year. I really don't care if we have 4 colors. It doesn't hurt anything. But taking away the black was not a wise decision. And personally, the blacks are my favorite. Followed by the gold, then the gray/white.

Leave a comment:

• _kai_
    started a topic 2012-13 Uniform discussion

2012-13 Uniform discussion

I figure it will come up eventually, so I'll just go ahead and make this thread. Do you think we go with Grey again? Go back to Black only?
Working...
X