Shocker Brew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Brew

Anyone else receive an email regarding Shock Brew?
    What is the Shocker Brew? Every weekday morning, we'll drop into your inbox just in time for that first cup of coffee. It's a quick-hitting, WSU-loving email newsletter that fills you in on everything happening in five minutes or less.
    How does it work? The Shocker Brew will arrive in your inbox Monday through Friday at 6:00am ET. It's completely free and gives you a chance to start your morning with a pick-me-up that keeps you informed and excited about the Shockers.
    What's in the Shocker Brew?
    Here's a taste of what you'll see in each edition every morning...
    ▶️ Stock Up: Bite-sized updates from every program, SportsCenter-worthy highlights from the night before, and more.
    ▶️ Shockers Exclusives: From exclusive interviews to all-access video content, be the first to know what's going on behind the scenes at Wichita State every day.
    ▶️ And More: From podcasts that upgrade your morning commute to contests that can help you win WSU prizes... it's all in the Shocker Brew.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I got the email but deleted it without opening. Didn't recognize it and thought it was probably some bullshit or had something to do with a new beer (I hate beer).
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        I got the email but deleted it without opening. Didn't recognize it and thought it was probably some bullshit or had something to do with a new beer (I hate beer).

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I could see why that person hates beer.

Comment

After reading the first email my first thought was what a novel idea and am looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              After reading the first email my first thought was what a novel idea and am looking forward to it
              Are you referring to the one that was sent out this morning (May 5th). These are currently scheduled to be sent out every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I liked the one that came out today. I liked the Shocker Trivia section.

The question today—do you know which Shockers squad has the highest ranking among all track and field events?

Think you got it? Scroll on down to the bottom of this email for the answer!
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 5, 2023, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Answer: Women’s High Jump!

The women’s high jump squad comes in at No. 6 in the USTFCCCA Rankings. The team consists of Destiny Masters, Marissa Jensen, Mattelyn Swartz, and Tess Roman. In this weekend’s meet, the squad will attempt to leap their way into a top-5 ranking (did I try too hard there?) to wrap up the regular season.

Comment

If the following editions of "The Brew" are as good as the first I applaud the Athletic Department in their effort.

Comment

Working...
                  X