Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome - Paul Mills

Guess, I'll be the one to kick this off.

Make the program proud.
    The Assman

Was waiting for a new thread. Hope for the best and wait and see what happens.

Comment

Yuck
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Guess the money wasn't there for anyone reasonable (read: with a higher winning percentage than the guy we just fired).

Comment

Yeah. I had my moment. Now I will be fully behind Mills and give him my full support. At the end of the day I want him to be successful because I want the Shockers to be successful.
          We will see what he does. Now it is his job to KEEP my support.

GO SHOX
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Going to need to win year 1 or risk losing the fan base more. Jans, Sampson and probably Devries would have been instant boosts to the program.

Comment

Let’s go. Winning at ORU is much harder than winning at WSU. Welcome to WSU!

Comment

I'll give him more than a fair shot and my support, but this feels underwhelming and almost desperate. I hope to eat all the crow on the planet. Good luck, Paul!

Edit: Well, at least he won't be confused with the reserved FCIB. https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...dtcgnzkqk0ocoa "Villain" ha.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  Yuck
                  My first thought also. If he can re sign KP, JW and sign at least two decent portal players I could change my mind. At least we have someone who can get to work doing those things. I think he has to do that (KP and JW) to reinvigorate the fan base. I am a skeptic.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                    I'll give him more than a fair shot and my support, but this feels underwhelming and almost desperate. I hope to eat all the crow on the planet. Good luck, Paul!

Edit: Well, at least he won't be confused with the reserved FCIB. https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...dtcgnzkqk0ocoa "Villain" ha.
                    The article starts by outlining his use of strong language, and ends with a statement that he never curses. Honestly interested in the words he used to make both of those statement true.
                    “I don’t believe in statistics. There are too many factors that can’t be measured. You can’t measure a ballplayer’s heart” – Red Auerbach

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post

I used “underwhelmed” in another group text thread. But what do I know?

HCPM is our coach and has my full support.

Go Shocks!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                        Guess the money wasn't there for anyone reasonable (read: with a higher winning percentage than the guy we just fired).
                        Bingo

Comment

Watched a couple videos, the man has fire. We need that.

Comment

I think Oral Roberts would be a good place to send IB. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                              I think Oral Roberts would be a good place to send IB. :)
                              If I were IB I’d be hanging out on a beach with my money. He’s probably going to make more to not coach this team than Mills is going to make to coach them.
                              “I don’t believe in statistics. There are too many factors that can’t be measured. You can’t measure a ballplayer’s heart” – Red Auerbach

Comment

Working...
                              X