Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-State was up 6, now down 8.

Comment

• Talking about flopping, FAU sold that foul.
      The Assman

Comment

• We have a Final Four team in the conference next year
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          We have a Final Four team in the conference next year
          Best possible outcome. AAC final four team, no more kstate dance videos and KSU still hasn't made a final four in 60 years

Comment

• The Owls have time to keep working.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Not even getting a game tying shot up at the end feels like when you get a flat tire.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Nowell was back in his hometown and felt the temptation to play hero ball. Got away with it on Thursday, not tonight.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  Nowell was back in his hometown and felt the temptation to play hero ball. Got away with it on Thursday, not tonight.
                  Yup their offense was very Etienne eque. Worked until he stopped hitting

Comment

• Owls to fly South to Houston.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      Nowell was back in his hometown and felt the temptation to play hero ball. Got away with it on Thursday, not tonight.
                      And I’d take him on my team—-anytime. He’s the best true point guard I’ve seen since FVV and is a better passer as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post

And I’d take him on my team—-anytime. He’s the best true point guard I’ve seen since FVV and is a better passer as well.
                        I would definitely take a ball hog with 11 assists lol.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Does FAU forfeit their shares to their conference after they leave?

Comment

• I checked FAU's roster 1 Sr. 3 Jr's. The rest are Fr or So. If they can maintain anything resembling that roster and their coach, looks like they could be a force for a while.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Does FAU forfeit their shares to their conference after they leave?
                              Typically yes. Not sure how their agreement works but it’s highly likely they forfeit them.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• FAU is the first 9-seed to make the final 4 since Wichita State.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X