Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Quincy Ballard has shown flashes of being this player
    Be real nice if he could get healthy and have an impact this season.

Comment

maybe one flash

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I get what you're saying, but few P5s are as loaded with talent as UK on a consistent basis.
        I agree with your rebuttal as well. I don't think Collins is the perfect example for my statement, as he seems to be quite talented, but it's still something that perplexes me. Feels like some guys refuse to drop down a level even if it would be to their benefit.

Comment

Respectfully disagree here. He has not shown any signs of this consistently. Not to mention that he can't stay on the floor and looked lost a lot of the time he was on the floor last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Respectfully disagree here. He has not shown any signs of this consistently. Not to mention that he can't stay on the floor and looked lost a lot of the time he was on the floor last season.
            Considering "flashes" in no way implies consistency I'm not sure where the disagreement is here.

In the 100 minutes he played last season Ballard had 14 blocks. Of course the sample size is small, but Ballard's block rate of 15.9 was fourth best in D1 last season. For reference, of players who played more than 40% of available minutes last year the best block rate was WKU's Jamarion Sharp at 15.8.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

maybe one flash
              Flickering...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Considering "flashes" in no way implies consistency I'm not sure where the disagreement is here.

In the 100 minutes he played last season Ballard had 14 blocks. Of course the sample size is small, but Ballard's block rate of 15.9 was fourth best in D1 last season. For reference, of players who played more than 40% of available minutes last year the best block rate was WKU's Jamarion Sharp at 15.8.
                I guess I am saying I didn't see any real flashes. Blocking shots is nice but not at the expense of being overmatched everywhere else on the court. That is not even considering the injury issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I get what you're saying, but few P5s are as loaded with talent as UK on a consistent basis.
                  It sounds like you’re saying that we can’t compete with the P5’s. Is that what you’re saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

It sounds like you’re saying that we can’t compete with the P5’s. Is that what you’re saying?
                    Of course you'd think I said something that was never even hinted at
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I talked with HCPM yesterday. He is still looking for a second pg. He also said he's not an overpromise underdeliver kinda guy. Which is the reason we're not hearing anything until it's a done deal. I think he has a good handle on things.
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                        I talked with HCPM yesterday. He is still looking for a second pg. He also said he's not an overpromise underdeliver kinda guy. Which is the reason we're not hearing anything until it's a done deal. I think he has a good handle on things.
                        hopefully he's not a no promises, under delivery guy either

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

hopefully he's not a no promises, under delivery guy either
                          Not sure he would be where he is if that were the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                            I talked with HCPM yesterday. He is still looking for a second pg. He also said he's not an overpromise underdeliver kinda guy. Which is the reason we're not hearing anything until it's a done deal. I think he has a good handle on things.
                            Seriously thank you for some legitimate new insight. May be best post on this thread the last month!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Seriously thank you for some legitimate new insight. May be best post on this thread the last month!
                              I hope you mean in this thread because the discovery of Noam Yaacov on the recruiting forum could change the trajectory of the program

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X