Wichita State: vs Tulane (01/25/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    Need to pay better attention, but seems like Tulane sends hardly anybody to the offensive glass.
    That's a Ron Hunter thing.. he doesn't believe that offensive rebounding is a big deal

Comment

Shot 51.5% from the field. 10 assists. Tulane couldn't hit anything from 3. Hopefully it stays that way.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Let's see if IB can once again get them coming out of the half with absolutely no energy.

A couple more games like this (so far - I'm not convinced this half means anything in the long run) and IB might be able to stick around another year. I think Saal has already made that decision, but if IB can show any signs of life the $$ savings for the the athletic department might be enough to tip the scales in IB's favor for another year.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

That's a Ron Hunter thing.. he doesn't believe that offensive rebounding is a big deal
          It's because his teams are typically undersized and he plays more guards. He likes speed.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post

See what happens when you dress the part.
            x100

Comment

I think if IB is back next year we couldn’t raise the funds to hire another coach OR somehow this season really did a 180.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                I think if IB is back next year we couldn’t raise the funds to hire another coach OR somehow this season really did a 180.
                Yeah. I think short of a big turnaround and some post season basketball.....I think he is done IF the funds can be raised.

I honestly think we will be stuck with him 1 more year. But I am a known pessimist lol
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

1st half higlights lasted longer than usual.
                  I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Porter is such a stud.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Cold as ice!

Comment

• I wish this team wasn't so predictible.....in a bad way

Comment

• Colder than ice!!

Comment

• Less than zero energy to start the half

Comment

• 17 point lead down to 4. Amazing how cold shooting is contagious

Comment

• Let’s keep jacking 26’ threes.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X