Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: at Kansas State (12/03/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

That wasn't coaching. That was a poor decision by our best player.
      Sorry Royal-ness. I disagree. He put them into horrible positions offensively during the entire 2nd half. Horrible.

Comment

Yeah. I don't mind holding IB accountable. But players have to be held accountable also. That was very poor ball handling and passes by the Shocks and one of their best players.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• the thing is it's demonstrated game after game that there is talent and potential but absolutely no clue whatsoever how to win a game.

Phi Alpha

Comment

• How much are we betting that we’ll hear “We just have to make shots and we just have to get better”?

Comment

Pretty sure that was a called play and Walton or Okafor were in the wrong spot.
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• We have no offense to go too when things are tight. Just a lot o freelancing

Comment

• Same old story... moral victories got old a while ago.

Comment

• This team finds ways to disappoint me even when I have no expectations
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• 5 assists on 19 baskets
                      16 turnovers
                      20% from 3pt

Talented Team

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        5 assists on 19 baskets
                        16 turnovers
                        20% from 3pt

Talented Team
                        They are very talented. Just not very smart or skilled
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Honestly I cant even watch it any more.
                          Go Shocks!

Comment

• Hey I guess we were ahead for a majority of the game, that counts for something, doesn’t it

Comment

• We have turned into almost a 100% zone team. We either can’t guard one on one or our coach doesn’t like to play M/M. Marshall only played zone in the last couple of minutes in a half. Now we almost only play zone.

Comment

• Tell me again how good Porter is. I'll hang up and listen. (If you don't think his loose handles contribute greatly to our turnovers, you do not know bbbal!)

And before we trot out how many statistical categories he leads in, check the assist to turnover ration for our point guard. Period!

Comment

Working...
                                X