Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Grand Canyon (11/21/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Yep
    Good, maybe the coaches will rip him over it and he will learn from it.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      If CP3 misses any time at all, we will not win another game unless things change quickly. In fact, we might not even score.
      We may not even get a shot up since no one else can seem to realize how much time is left on the shot clock.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        If CP3 misses any time at all, we will not win another game unless things change quickly. In fact, we might not even score.
        Prep statement - I am not watching this game. But is GCU as bad as it sounds?
        I mean, they sound really really bad.

That is all.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

That is all.
          They are bad .. but to be fair to our team .. they look extra bad thanks to our defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

That is all.
            they are about as good as you'd expect a team shooting 23% from the field and 17% from 3 to be

Comment

• Great minutes by Bell

Comment

• CGU tired the Cotton impersonation and missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They are bad .. but to be fair to our team .. they look extra bad thanks to our defense.
                  Probably 75% them and 25% our defense. They are pretty bad.

Comment

• Really good game by Bell. He needed this. Gotta have someone to put in when Pierre needs to be pulled for dumb shots.

Comment

• It feels impossible that we could be up almost 20 right now. Yet.....here we are.....
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Just noticed Porter has a double double

14 pts 10 rebs

Comment

• Also has 4 blocks

Comment

• Can’t watch the game. What’s going on here? They terrible or are we playing really well?

Comment

• Porter is one of my favorite Shockers all time. Definitely in my top 10.
                              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                Can’t watch the game. What’s going on here? They terrible or are we playing really well?
                                We definitely are NOT playing really well.

Defense has been solid though and GCU looks very bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X