2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

ESPN probably got it wrong. I can't even imagine TP making a 3 and not shooting another for the rest of the game. It will definitely go down in history if ESPN is correct.
    WVU site has TP 1-1 from 3 and 1-7 overall. TP also only played 18 minutes.

I also noticed on their basketball front page, they have recent games with a pic and headline. One reads: A Calmer Eric Stevenson on Display Wednesday Night Against No. 11 Iowa St.

When are they going to get his name right. It's "TP, The Process"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

WVU site has TP 1-1 from 3 and 1-7 overall. TP also only played 18 minutes.

I also noticed on their basketball front page, they have recent games with a pic and headline. One reads: A Calmer Eric Stevenson on Display Wednesday Night Against No. 11 Iowa St.

When are they going to get his name right. It's "TP, The Process"
      In TP We Trust

Comment

• ESPN showed this graphic to tell us how little they pay attention to non-power conferences. Not that it’s anything new.

0065D9B6-C5F8-48EC-8230-88C0A1B32EDB.jpeg
        Attached Files
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Pack is having a decent game against the Tar Heels tonight. He's their 4th leading scorer. What are the guys in front of him getting paid? Miami has big $$ supporting the program.

Comment

• New Mexico takes it on the chin...again. After a great start to the season, they have fallen apart in league play. Lost to formerly 2-10 in league Wyoming, 70-56 at home. NM has now dropped to 6-7 in the MWC. Despite the lose, Udeze had a great night: 12 points on 3-5 from the field and 6-10 FT with 16 rebounds and 2 blocks.

K-State dropped its home game to cellar-dweller Oklahoma 79-65.

Pittsburg and Jamarius Burton wins 77-58 at home over Boston College to stay in first place in the AAC at 12-3 and 19-7 overall.

Comment

New Mexico takes it on the chin...again. After a great start to the season, they have fallen apart in league play. Lost to formerly 2-10 in league Wyoming, 70-56 at home. NM has now dropped to 6-7 in the MWC. Despite the lose, Udeze had a great night: 12 points on 3-5 from the field and 6-10 FT with 16 rebounds and 2 blocks.

K-State dropped its home game to cellar-dweller e,Oklahoma 79-65.

Pittsburg and Jamarius Burton wins 77-58 at home over Boston College to stay in first place in the AAC at 12-3 and 19-7 overall.
              KSU was AT Oklahoma. Nonetheless, they have really fallen off

Comment

New Mexico takes it on the chin...again. After a great start to the season, they have fallen apart in league play. Lost to formerly 2-10 in league Wyoming, 70-56 at home. NM has now dropped to 6-7 in the MWC. Despite the lose, Udeze had a great night: 12 points on 3-5 from the field and 6-10 FT with 16 rebounds and 2 blocks.

K-State dropped its home game to cellar-dweller Oklahoma 79-65.

New Mexico is coached by the forgettable Richard Pitino, fired by Minnesota, and somehow landing on his feet in Loboland.....his coaching acumen not to be confused with his dad....

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

KSU was AT Oklahoma. Nonetheless, they have really fallen off
                  K-State got all they could handle from WSU, at home. That tells me all I need to know.

Someone on this board, can't remember who (atx?) claimed the Kitties get a pass because they were without their best player that night in Manhattan. So, if K. Johnson, who played 30 minutes against us, and Nowell 37 minutes, who is their best player? Sills? Tomlin? They played too. I did note that Okafor got more minutes than Rojas...

Creighton's trying to make some noise heading into March. Their post reminds me of Stutz.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

K-State got all they could handle from WSU, at home. That tells me all I need to know.

Someone on this board, can't remember who (atx?) claimed the Kitties get a pass because they were without their best player that night in Manhattan. So, if K. Johnson, who played 30 minutes against us, and Nowell 37 minutes, who is their best player? Sills? Tomlin? They played too. I did note that Okafor got more minutes than Rojas...

Creighton's trying to make some noise heading into March. Their post reminds me of Stutz.
                    We were also without Pohto .. though Pohto was nothing to write home about at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We were also without Pohto .. though Pohto was nothing to write home about at that time.
                      Not just Pohto. Pierre was benched for that game, as well.

Comment

• K state is not that good. Every team plays a handful of games above their norm and a handful below. K State just went on the heater of all heaters and played about 10 games way above their norm.

Comment

• I didn't watch the game, but based on the box score, RCIV didn't fare so well tonight against his former teammate, DD.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            I didn't watch the game, but based on the box score, RCIV didn't fare so well tonight against his former teammate, DD.
                            He didn’t and is shooting 23% from three in conference play. He chucked up a bad three near the end of the game the announcers were questioning.

Comment

• DD had a double/double with 14 pts and 11 rbs.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Hopefully, the talk that WVU should be qualifying for the Dance because they have had such a tough schedule will now go away.

Texas Tech (now 15-12, 4-10) wins at WVU (now 15-12, 4-10) 78-72. And they lost even though TP had 27 points.

Oh Wait! That means that all the teams from the Big 12 should be dancing.

Comment

Working...
                                X