2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    Ask Louisville how being up side down with assists/turnovers works for you. They are 33/72 in four games all losses.
    Yes, but the problem is, they just aren't hitting their 3 pointers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I've watched three really ugly games today. Reminds me of three of my prom dates.
      Still, not bad for a guy that went to only one prom.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Don't watch Creighton v. Arkansas. Painful for several obvious reasons. Ugh!

Comment

• Musselman whines more than a serpentine belt on a 79’ AMC Pacer.

Comment

• Somehow RCIV wasn’t good enough to start at WSU, but is good enough to start and score 20 a game for a Top 10 team….

WSU needs a HC that can win and the $$$ will come in for NIL to keep the players on campus.
            The Assman

Comment

• Georgetown down 6 to KenPom #301 American at the under-8 timeout. Pretty pathetic to watch.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                Georgetown down 6 to KenPom #301 American at the under-8 timeout. Pretty pathetic to watch.
                Ha ha Georgetown ended up losing. Can you imagine what it would be like to lose to a member of the Patriot League this year or someone like a SWAC member? What?...When?...what the @#$&%!!!! When did that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Ha ha Georgetown ended up losing. Can you imagine what it would be like to lose to a member of the Patriot League this year or someone like a SWAC member? What?...When?...what the @#$&%!!!! When did that happen?
                  Its still bad .. but the SWAC has been cleaning up in the non-con lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Funniest part is when the new BE was formed, Georgetown thought they were going to run the league, ala Texas in the Big 12. Not only did that not happen for them in dictating rules, but all of their athletics have somewhat floundered. And it's a cruel world on DC, with plenty of options for entertainment, if your team doesn't win, apathy amongst the general public sets in really fast.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Well, there is 17 minutes left in the 2nd half, so maybe Alcorn State can put on a run down 62-34 to Texas A&M Corpus-Christi.

Comment

• A moment of happiness for Shocker fans, Creighton loses by 2 to Arizona.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

A moment of happiness for Shocker fans, Creighton loses by 2 to Arizona.
                          Arizona would bend us over ...
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

A moment of happiness for Shocker fans, Creighton loses by 2 to Arizona.
                            It's been too long. That really doesn't make me happy. I kinda struggle finding much hate for the birds anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              Well, there is 17 minutes left in the 2nd half, so maybe Alcorn State can put on a run down 62-34 to Texas A&M Corpus-Christi.
                              My Sweet Lord

Comment

• Alcorn State's run comes up short against Texas A&M Corpus-Christi. Loses 98-67.

Comment

Working...
                                X