• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GCU 41 - UNI 27 at the half.

Comment

• Flop U alive and well.

Comment

• May be out of the valley of death for a while now, but I still love nothing more then watching UNI get pounded

Comment

• GCU student they just had on screen in the crowd needs to have an FBI follower for life.

Comment

• UNI loses by 2. Means they can only take 17 more losses before their at-large hopes are gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
              May be out of the valley of death for a while now, but I still love nothing more then watching UNI get pounded
              You almost jinxed yourself there my friend. UNI pulls to within 2 points at 61-63 with 2:19 to play. GCU holds on to win (barely) 69-67. While not exactly a pounding the Shocks got what the needed and wanted and that was a GCU win.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

You almost jinxed yourself there my friend. UNI pulls to within 2 points at 61-63 with 2:19 to play. GCU holds on to win (barely) 69-67. While not exactly a pounding the Shocks got what the needed and wanted and that was a GCU win.
                No sweat...okay maybe a little.

Comment

• Anyone watching Texas Tech - Louisville?
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    Anyone watching Texas Tech - Louisville?
                    Yeah, but we are in NO place to make fun of Louisville.
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Anyone watching Texas Tech - Louisville?
                      Waiting to see if my Texas Tech -13.5 bet holds on, lol. Boy this is an UGLY game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Waiting to see if my Texas Tech -13.5 bet holds on, lol. Boy this is an UGLY game.
                        I've watched three really ugly games today. Reminds me of three of my prom dates.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          AAC likely going to go 0fer outside of the WSU win
                          ECU lost to Indiana State
                          Tulane lost to Nevada
                          USF lost to UAB
                          Temple lost to ST Johns
                          Cincy down big to Arizona
                          There is overwhelming evidence that Russia is involved. : Per white house sources.

Comment

• The NCAA attendance figures are going to disintegrate if this is the new college basketball. Maybe that’s what they wanted, 30 or so good teams and the rest is just garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              The NCAA attendance figures are going to disintegrate if this is the new college basketball. Maybe that’s what they wanted, 30 or so good teams and the rest is just garbage.
                              Also Russia.

Comment

• Ask Louisville how being up side down with assists/turnovers works for you. They are 33/72 in four games all losses.

Comment

Working...
                                X