No announcement yet.

2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is as embarrassing half of basketball that I've seen, defensively, in a long time from USF. They should turn in their uniforms in the locker room.

No one knows the complexity of playing Flop U any better than WSU fans, but you can effort, and the Dons were awful, putting themselves in a terrible spot now because At Large U can make 10 feel like 25.

Comment

• UNI is so annoying. I don't miss playing them......
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• San Francisco likes the 3 ball. And it is working for them this half.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Down 11 and under 8 to go, USF outscores UNI 21-4 down the stretch to advance 75-69

Comment

• UNI got "UNI'ED"

Comment

• UNI misses the front end of 1 and 1 three times. Probably cost them the game. USF really extended the half court defense in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Fair number of Shocker fans here.

Comment

• wasn't sure where to post this

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    I spit out my coffee! Ha!

Comment

Immediate frontrunner for post of the year.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• NM - Wrong Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          NM - Wrong Thread
                          No, it was the right thread.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I was hoping they would say where it was located. Might be good to know.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Richmond playing Syracuse close in the 2nd half on ESPN2

Comment

• I would like to think the Shockers playing zone helped them prepare for this game lol

Comment

Working...
                                X