• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

I think women's NIL deals should equal the men's
    Pat Summitt must be turning in her grave.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Looks like us shooting layups last night.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock Reaper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

Where I grew up, those were called “Idiot Sticks.” I don’t know if that is true elsewhere.
    It is.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

HEY!!!!

I did my share of "weed hooking" in the summers when I was in college at WSU. Did a lot of maintenance type work. One was to go in and cut down high grass and weeds in areas that you couldn't use mowers.

755625009135.jpg
    Where I grew up, those were called “Idiot Sticks.” I don’t know if that is true elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Definitely a solid ‘haymaker’...

Trivia time. Does anyone know where the term “haymaker” was derived from? Hint, it’s 'Wheatshocker' related. Ross and I were ‘haymakers’ back in the day… heck, I still do some haymaking today...

I know the suspense is killing everyone...

I don't know where haymaker came from, but I see you found our near future lawn mowers.

Leave a comment:

• wheathead
    replied

Definitely a solid ‘haymaker’...

Trivia time. Does anyone know where the term “haymaker” was derived from? Hint, it’s 'Wheatshocker' related. Ross and I were ‘haymakers’ back in the day… heck, I still do some haymaking today...

WstateU I watched that video for 3 hours straight and the guy never made any progress. Must've had a dull blade.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Seems to be a popular accessory for many women's basketball players. Perhaps it cuts down on the glare of the arena lights.

Sorry, can't hep maself...

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yeah, she should be suspended because of those eyelash extensions. Eeesh.
    Seems to be a popular accessory for many women's basketball players. Perhaps it cuts down on the glare of the arena lights.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied

AKA “Idiot Stick”… that’s what my pappy used to call them.
    That's what my dad called it, too!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

HEY!!!!

I did my share of "weed hooking" in the summers when I was in college at WSU. Did a lot of maintenance type work. One was to go in and cut down high grass and weeds in areas that you couldn't use mowers.

755625009135.jpg
    AKA “Idiot Stick”… that’s what my pappy used to call them.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Looked to me like a 3rd player in white came in and also threw a punch.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You goofball!

LMAO!!
    HEY!!!!

755625009135.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied

You goofball!

LMAO!!

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Just saw the clip on ESPN which shows that things kind of started a little before the cell phone video. SIUE appeared to get up in the UT Martin guys face after a basket, then the UT Martin guy got stupid as we all saw and got punched for it. After watching it back again, the physicality started as the ball was in the air and they were jockeying for position, a bit excessively.

ESPN said there were three ejections. I don't have audio at work but I can assume the two players involved were both tossed. I couldn't see anything in the video clips that warranted a third. I either missed something or it simply wasn't in the clip.

Unless they ejected the UT Martin kid on the bench who appeared to attempt to leave the bench area and was quickly stopped by a coach. He technically had both feet within the boundaries, but just barely. I just watched the clip again and there might have been another UT Martin guy that was ejected. He appeared to square up a bit but I don't think he threw a punch, though the refs may have saw it differently.

To sum up, they were both a couple of idiots. And this was in the first half too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X