Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst shooting shocker team of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst shooting shocker team of all time?

Just curious if this is the all-time worst shooting shocker team ever?

Guys this is frustrating for the fans, but nobody is frustrated like Marshall and I do not blame him one bit.
    I trust Marshall will turn this debacle around. It is not like the team is not getting good shots. This team is missing layups left and right.
    Hang in there. Marshall will clean house in the off season and bring in his type of player for next year.

I was pondering the same question. The funny thing about this team is they do a lot of other things fairly well like rebounding, getting good open looks and at times they play tough D. If you take a look at the Cohen-Thompson-Smithson teams, most of them were just bad in a lot of different aspects. IMO this team just has one colossal weakness that overshadows the rest.

Comment

Randy Smithson stated this morning that he left the cupboard in better shape than Turgeon. He referenced Troy Mack and Terrell Benton saying "At least they could score the basket".

I may have to agree with him. Who on this team was capable of getting 20 and 20 at MSU on a night when their inside play was handicapped?

Comment

Yes indeed, that was quite interesting from Randy this morning. It would be difficult to argue against that.

Comment

Working...
        X